The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk teenagers running around taking advantage of the families that are out taking their little ones trick-or-treating and leave the candy bowl out hoping for the honor system only to have these aholes not even wearing costumes dump the whole bowl in their bags. Caught them doing it at our house as we were walking back. Half our neighborhood seems to just leave the bowl out for kids to help themselves.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hopefully you had some space to get a console connection in that mess
Yeah, there was room enough.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Punk teenagers running around taking advantage of the families that are out taking their little ones trick-or-treating and leave the candy bowl out hoping for the honor system only to have these aholes not even wearing costumes dump the whole bowl in their bags. Caught them doing it at our house as we were walking back. Half our neighborhood seems to just leave the bowl out for kids to help themselves.

Teenager beat down time.

1fa3702d0b672b4a41772b48cd09814c.jpg

What my Saturday has turned into.......

I've seen worse... In my lab #ashamed

My wife just stole my drink and took the kids out for trick or treat. Evil woman

Teenager beat down time.
I would have so enjoyed that but would have probably ended up in jail. Got up close and personal and told them what I thought at least :)

My sister did that one year and left a sign: "God is watching". When we came back there was still half the bag!

I tried the same thing a few years later and when we came back, not only was the candy gone, but the BAG was gone too! haha

My sister did that one year and left a sign: "God is watching". When we came back there was still half the bag!

I tried the same thing a few years later and when we came back, not only was the candy gone, but the BAG was gone too! haha
We literally caught the one kid walking off of our porch with the entire bowl in his hand. Another kid had a huge handful and just dropped it all on our lawn when he realized it was our house.

We literally caught the one kid walking off of our porch with the entire bowl in his hand. Another kid had a huge handful and just dropped it all on our lawn when he realized it was our house.

Rulers need to be reintroduced as valid tools for punishment. (Sister Agnes, too, but I'm not sure even she could fix some of these kids)

It was worse, but this was the only safe photo. ;)

Our network manager would actually have an aneurysm if he saw that. Right after he killed whoever was responsible. There's no way I can get a picture of our server room, but every cable is 100% the perfect length and routed perfectly. That's with over 100 server stacks. I almost felt bad for the server team when we were setting them all up, but then I remembered that they do absolutely nothing on a daily basis.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Our network manager would actually have an aneurysm if he saw that. Right after he killed whoever was responsible. There's no way I can get a picture of our server room, but every cable is 100% the perfect length and routed perfectly. That's with over 100 server stacks. I almost felt bad for the server team when we were setting them all up, but then I remembered that they do absolutely nothing on a daily basis.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

One of the places I worked at the cabling was a disaster. Looking at the front if the switches you would think everything was great, but in the back of the rack there was a rats nest of cabling because the contractor who installed everything chose to use the wrong lengths but about 10' on each run. Then when the govie who was in charge tried to blame our contract for bad cabling we had to remind him this was done under his watch and it was his signature on the paperwork accepting the turnover from the cabling contractor

One of the places I worked at the cabling was a disaster. Looking at the front if the switches you would think everything was great, but in the back of the rack there was a rats nest of cabling because the contractor who installed everything chose to use the wrong lengths but about 10' on each run. Then when the govie who was in charge tried to blame our contract for bad cabling we had to remind him this was done under his watch and it was his signature on the paperwork accepting the turnover from the cabling contractor
Yeah... I used to go down to the lab once a month to clean up, but I stopped going when it was painfully obvious that I was the only one who cares.

Having to deal with online, pompous, condescending, self-righteous, know-it-alls.

Having to deal with online, pompous, condescending, self-righteous, know-it-alls.

When my stabbing device that can stab through the monitor is ready, I'll let you know. :)

When my stabbing device that can stab through the monitor is ready, I'll let you know. :)

computer-punch.gif

I'm never drinking again.

See you in an hour haha
I think I may have a problem. A Troy cop showed up at our Halloween party last night with a breathalyzer. After NINE HOURS of drinking, I blew a 0.09…. Barely drunk after 9 hours of drinking. Yay.…? The next lowest was 0.13.

I think I may have a problem. A Troy cop showed up at our Halloween party last night with a breathalyzer. After NINE HOURS of drinking, I blew a 0.09…. Barely drunk after 9 hours of drinking. Yay.…? The next lowest was 0.13.

I'm sure scientists would love to study your liver.

I'm sure he was impressed !!

If you use system hooks in your Excel document, don't be surprised when a heuristics-based anti-malware product flags it as malicious... ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back