Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Back on topic of this awesome event

#weirdos

to any of the locals, is the pro shop open during regular hours yet? i tried calling today and no one picked up. Im looking to get my hands on a yardage book and i have a buddy who lives near the resort and would hook me up

to any of the locals, is the pro shop open during regular hours yet? i tried calling today and no one picked up. Im looking to get my hands on a yardage book and i have a buddy who lives near the resort and would hook me up

I've talked to them here and there, a few have been closed on Mondays so they may follow suit

I've talked to them here and there, a few have been closed on Mondays so they may follow suit
might explain why no one answered today. thanks mike

Shoot my a PM man. I'll be driving out probably Thursday evening, maybe Friday early morning. Depends on when the extra rounds are and how many nights I book at the hotel.

I will see what I am doing. Still planning on what I want to to. I am from Indiana so I'm thinking I may take my vacation that week and spend the whole week there. I will keep you in mined and let you know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked through all the holes again. It looks very challenging!! I'm guessing we play blue tees except for par 3s being from white tees.

In case you guys lost count.....
2ehyqy5e.jpg

So safe to say this is completely locked up until the possibility there is a drop out.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

So safe to say this is completely locked up until the possibility there is a drop out.

Unfortunately for me. I agree with you. Never good to see drop outs. But glad there is enough support to have waiters on a list.

Awesome amphibian brother! Good job.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Looks like position is absolutely key on this course. Trouble everywhere. I can't wait lol

Looks like position is absolutely key on this course. Trouble everywhere. I can't wait lol

We should play fowlers mill before this....it seems to have a lot in common

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Just looking through the course layout. It's almost a different club on each tee box. And I'm not one to keep driver in the bag. Gonna be some tough decisions out there

Just looking through the course layout. It's almost a different club on each tee box. And I'm not one to keep driver in the bag. Gonna be some tough decisions out there

Yes Pete dye is evil the bunkering is right in the landing areas I might pull 3 wood my 250 yd club to keep short of bunkers quite a bit

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

147 bunkers to be exact. And yes, I counted lol

Just after my first glance, assuming the blue tees, it'll be: D, D, 5i, 3w, 8i, D, D, 3w, D, 3h, D, D, D, 7i, D, D, 2h, D.

That also assumes I change my bag setup, I might go from 4 wedges to 3. But I'll keep pondering that over in the course thread!

Back to this event as a topic, I can't wait to tee it up with THPers again, I've missed it so much!

Just after my first glance, assuming the blue tees, it'll be: D, D, 5i, 3w, 8i, D, D, 3w, D, 3h, D, D, D, 7i, D, D, 2h, D.

That also assumes I change my bag setup, I might go from 4 wedges to 3. But I'll keep pondering that over in the course thread!

Back to this event as a topic, I can't wait to tee it up with THPers again, I've missed it so much!

Not trying to stir any feathers or start a war. This is an honest question. Because I hate when staff has to step in and correct us. But would talk like this be off topic? Talking about strategy on how to play this course during the event is still talk about the event, right?

I can't wait to play this course and meet everyone. I'm going to have to do some practicing for this one. I really don't want to be hitting my second shots from those trees.

Not trying to stir any feathers or start a war. This is an honest question. Because I hate when staff has to step in and correct us. But would talk like this be off topic? Talking about strategy on how to play this course during the event is still talk about the event, right?
No feathers at all buddy, I'm sure we can talk course in either, I just meant I'd keep those types of specifics, for myself at least, in that thread.

This event is all about the course, Bridgestone, THP, the restaurant and of course some great golf!!!

Back