2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, will the flightscope make an appearance at the range? Possibly in conjunction with some cobra product?

Perhaps. We do have some fun Cobra Product to demo.

Backup glove, wife's putter and a dozen chrome soft were purchased this morning. I think we are completely ready for this trip!

This time next week I'll have already arrived, gotten our rental car, gotten breakfast, and will probably be on the beach. Still dreading that 5am flight but man that is a lot of stuff already accomplished before 11am haha

that is a lot done. not sure what our plans are for the day we arrive, might hit up boardwalk at univeral or maybe even sometime at the park. then its all relaxation for the rest of the weekend when not golfing.

Perhaps. We do have some fun Cobra Product to demo.

this sounds sweet. is it new, yet to be released product? (you can tell me because i can keep a secret, promise it will be between just us)

I wonder, will the flightscope make an appearance at the range? Possibly in conjunction with some cobra product?
I'm afraid to see how far it actually doesn't go on it. Lolol

i actualy wouldn't mind whacking the Fly z again. Such a forgiving driver.

Hey Phil, hows that countdown look?

I can't wait to play this great golf course with amazing people.

A week from today I will be waiting for my luggage and heading to get the rental car

A week from now we should be somewhere over the N. Carolina

i will probably be pool side already this time next week and debating on which adult beverage to consume.

I can't wait for this event. I think the only thing I haven't picked out for the trip is a good excuse for some bad play!

7 days from right meow we will be wheels up and about to fly the sky!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 days from right meow we will be wheels up and about to fly the sky!!

Any truth to the rumor that Philly upgraded his own seat, left you in coach in hopes that he may get a glimpse at Johhny Manziel?

Any truth to the rumor that Philly upgraded his own seat, left you in coach in hopes that he may get a glimpse at Johhny Manziel?

In fact, he gave my seat to Johnny and I'm trying to book a new one

In fact, he gave my seat to Johnny and I'm trying to book a new one

I had a sneaky suspicion if Johnny or Trent came a callin, you would be home with the kids as he fans them and feeds them grapes. :angel:

a4ff1e71035678ad406f245609f6a162.jpg

I'll be relaxin poolside this time next week with a fruity drink.

We changed our transportation plans and we'll now have a full sized car.
Our flight should get in at 6:20 pm Thursday night. (Southwest flight 3385)

We can take another couple to the hotel with us if anyone else is arriving around that time and isn't renting a car.

Looking forward to being here one week from tonight!
ca27bf8ba59f1cfbd6db973d77926a05.jpg

And here one week from tomorrow. I think this was the par 5 7th or 8th. Nasty tee shot.
a178608ec537d962ab0cfae07ec66d1d.jpg

In 7 days from right now we will all be sitting down to a great buffet dinner in the middle of the Gaylord Palms and discussing why swing changes and grass type were causing golf errors. Man this is going to be fun.

Can't. Wait. A weekend to relax and golf with old and new friends, while the wife gets pampered in a kick ass resort.

Or why Titos made me hit it sideways? Hehe..... gonna be a blast homeys!

Or why Titos made me hit it sideways? Hehe..... gonna be a blast homeys!
You learned a lot from Darth Finley : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back