Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to golfsmith soon, wish me luck as I may come back with Bio Cell or + Driver and X2 Hot 3 Wood stock stiff as I have some clubs to trade in and the extra 50% deal may make this happen.

I'm off to golfsmith soon, wish me luck as I may come back with Bio Cell or + Driver and X2 Hot 3 Wood stock stiff as I have some clubs to trade in and the extra 50% deal may make this happen.

Nice dude. Let us know what you end up with. Any other clubs on your list besides those two?

Just left a demo day up here in arctic michigan with one confirmation and two true surprises. First the ping i25's are the off the charts great feeling, looking, and performing irons I've hit. Surprises came from drivers, really liked the Nike Covert 2.0 tour and liked the Cobra Bio Cel+ even mire

surprises. First, as expected the i25's from ping were terrific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just left a demo day up here in arctic michigan with one confirmation and two true surprises. First the ping i25's are the off the charts great feeling, looking, and performing irons I've hit. Surprises came from drivers, really liked the Nike Covert 2.0 tour and liked the Cobra Bio Cel+ even mire

surprises. First, as expected the i25's from ping were terrific

The i25's are winning me over the more I play them, I was as big of a pessimist as you could find and thought there was no way they could improve the i20's. Crow tastes good. Haha

The Bio+ driver is something else. Cobra is truly going to surprise some people with their offerings as they try them, I've believed that for a long time now and its cool to see it starting to happen.

Pondering putting my CTL's into the i25's today. Why regrip when I can reshaft with shafts that have badass UTX's on them, right? Hahahaha

Gotta love a man with a plan!
On a different note, I've put the Winn black long putter grip on my Taylor made White Smoke putter and just love it. My brother wants to know what the theory behind it is before he'll give it a try. Any putter grip guru's out there????

Gotta love a man with a plan!
On a different note, I've put the Winn black long putter grip on my Taylor made White Smoke putter and just love it. My brother wants to know what the theory behind it is before he'll give it a try. Any putter grip guru's out there????

Which grip did you put on?

Just got back from GG, ponder over. The kbs tours were a clear winner in the speedblades. They simply felt amazing and the numbers were the best ive seen personally. Can't wait to have my set!

Just got back from GG, ponder over. The kbs tours were a clear winner in the speedblades. They simply felt amazing and the numbers were the best ive seen personally. Can't wait to have my set!

Very nice dude, glad you found the ones that fit the best. The SpeedBlades are a PHENOMENAL set of irons IMO.

Very nice dude, glad you found the ones that fit the best. The SpeedBlades are a PHENOMENAL set of irons IMO.

Thanks man im excited! The 90s were nice and I actually didn't mind the stock shafts after spending more time with them but the feel of the tours was no comparison. Felt like butter on a hot biscuit (Ole Gray would be proud of that one lol)

Black Winn slightly oversized 18"-20" not sure of the model name

Adams dhy in the 4i spot. Not sure why but it's what I'm pondering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What wedges can I buy to keep me from shanking them on short pitches?

how are Cobra Trusty Rusty wedges? can pick them up online for £39.99. bit odd having the lofts in odd numbers tho

Pondering a gps watch a I believe I lost my upro on the course tuesday :mad:

I rolled a white hot pro #1 today.

First time trying it out, hadn't really tinkered with insert putters in the last 2 years or so.

Man was it solid, very soft at impact, kinda liked it.

Not really a ponder just an eye opener

On a serious note, I am looking at new wedges. I have the Tour Preferred coming next month, but I keep looking at the gold Vokeys.

how are Cobra Trusty Rusty wedges? can pick them up online for £39.99. bit odd having the lofts in odd numbers tho

Trusty Rusty? BLAH in my opinion. Didn't like the feel, or the performance.

Tour Trusty? Awesome. Completely different beasts.

I rolled a white hot pro #1 today.

First time trying it out, hadn't really tinkered with insert putters in the last 2 years or so.

Man was it solid, very soft at impact, kinda liked it.

Not really a ponder just an eye opener

Best putter ever. For me of course. For real though, it is so good. Goes back in my bag next round after some reviewing.

To 5 hybrid or not. That is the question.

Trusty Rusty? BLAH in my opinion. Didn't like the feel, or the performance.

Tour Trusty? Awesome. Completely different beasts.

think ill give them a miss then. looking to add at least a 52* wedge. Currently only use a 56* TaylorMade ATV wedge

Best putter ever. For me of course. For real though, it is so good. Goes back in my bag next round after some reviewing.

Yeah dude was so soft but still rolled pretty quick or so it seemed. Kinda Intrigued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back