Odyssey White Hot Pro Putter Review

Its the weirdest thing. I love the WHP insert on the #7. On the #1 it feels a bit hot to me. I am thinking the MXMV #1 might be the perfect medium for me but only time will tell.

INSERT, RICK.

Lateral forgiveness, more consistent roll across the face.

INSERT, RICK.

Lateral forgiveness, more consistent roll across the face.

Normally I agree JAMES. Something just feels off with the WHP#1. I may end up with a WHP #7. I have to figure somethings out.

Normally I agree JAMES. Something just feels off with the WHP#1. I may end up with a WHP #7. I have to figure somethings out.

Does your fitting include putter? I know the ones that a few others of us have booked at various CPCs does.

Does your fitting include putter? I know the ones that a few others of us have booked at various CPCs does.

Yes sir. I am having my fitting done at CPC here in NJ. Thats what I am going to rely on.

My 2Ball was delivered to the office last week while I was out. Looks awesome and I can't wait to get it regripped and de-stickered. It also came with the weights in the head cover, which was a nice surprise. I expect to be rolling with at least the 360g setup.

After a few rounds I actually ended up settling on the 370g setup. Just sets up right for me so far. Made some really nice putts with it this weekend. Still struggleing with the really long putts but that's me more than anything. Something to work on in my practice time.

Finally rolled the #7 CS today, I like the shape a lot more than I expected. Lots of good pace, just wasn't knocking them down.

Finally rolled the #7 CS today, I like the shape a lot more than I expected. Lots of good pace, just wasn't knocking them down.

If only burned edges counted

I had a #7 cs for a while but just couldn't get alignment correct as i am so use to having a long central sightline like I have put on my white hot pro 2 ball.

Having a tough time transitioning from a milled face to this insert. I absolutely LOVE the way it feels, but, I am always leaving putts short. Has anyone else had this problem??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back