DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't play the same team for the year or is it individual?

So you don't play the same team for the year or is it individual?
Lots of different events. Some individual, some team.
, all fun

You guys aint got nothing on me and my partner!

Remember, he has new irons! Lol.

Bring it Sweet Heart. Doug is the real golfer in your twosome.
True, but he has been doing some serious working out so his back is much stronger to carry me. Then again My team did beat you guys at andrews bachelor party... seems to be a trend here!

Bring it Sweet Heart. Doug is the real golfer in your twosome.

True, but he has been doing some serious working out so his back is much stronger to carry me. Then again My team did beat you guys at andrews bachelor party... seems to be a trend here!

Aaron and I are freaking Ham N Egg. At least in last months round, we covered each other awesomely.

/\/\/\This guy/\/\/\/\ He hit a shot last month on #9 PV River that was #OUTEFFINGSTANDING. He actually hit more than one that day. But, on 9, we are about 120 out, in the right rough, with trees in front of us. Pin is back right. So, shot is also over the bunker. I don't feel comfortable going for the flag due to yardage and traj needed to get over the tree. HE DOES! So, I say that I'll go first, hit a little low punch onto the left side of the green, and then he would go at the flag. My shot works out. But, it's a 50-60 footer over a tier. MY MAN, AARON hit it just like you'd draw it up on paper. High, over the tree, over the bunker, inside 10'. EFFING CLUTCH, BABY!!!

Aaron and I are freaking Ham N Egg. At least in last months round, we covered each other awesomely.

/\/\/\This guy/\/\/\/\ He hit a shot last month on #9 PV River that was #OUTEFFINGSTANDING. He actually hit more than one that day. But, on 9, we are about 120 out, in the right rough, with trees in front of us. Pin is back right. So, shot is also over the bunker. I don't feel comfortable going for the flag due to yardage and traj needed to get over the tree. HE DOES! So, I say that I'll go first, hit a little low punch onto the left side of the green, and then he would go at the flag. My shot works out. But, it's a 50-60 footer over a tier. MY MAN, AARON hit it just like you'd draw it up on paper. High, over the tree, over the bunker, inside 10'. EFFING CLUTCH, BABY!!!

Im not sure that shot compares to you incredible planned snap hook on #2 or monster rescue 3w on 18!!

What's even funnier is that the hole is 320 max.....what the hell are you doing 120 out?

I have a partner for Saturday....see you losers out there.

What's even funnier is that the hole is 320 max.....what the hell are you doing 120 out?

Its actually 370... #bigboytees

#cashingchecksfromthetips

See you Saturday.

You gentlemen have fun. Look forward to seeing which team can pull out the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back