Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Hey randy how's that spreadsheet lookin? ;)

drink moa so u can p moa

49 participants this year, packages are arriving and excitement is building. This is fun! Thanks for doing this last year Perry, I will be glad to help you with it next year if you wish to do it again. I saw in last year's thread that you had ideas to make it different this year so I guess me doing the organizing was certainly different. :smile:

Thanks for bringing this uo d.d. be in ng new here its a great ice breaker tocbe part of some "golfing" happiness

Finally had a chance to do some research and figure out what I want get.. Will pick it up and mailed in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've got my stuff ready to go, it's a bit outside the box in my thinking!!!

Got mine sent out today!

What are we supposed to put as return?

Still waiting on some pieces to arrive before shipping out my package. But I did RECEIVE a package from my THP buddy. No clue who it is.

The Return address name on the box was ingenious! Chesty Puller.

220px-Chesty_Puller.jpg

It's a Marine thing! Semper Fi!

Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

I sent out mine today. Hope they like it! Plus I got a little package in the mail today.

a5e5y9uv.jpg

Thanks for the Thanksgiving gift! I love it. I really like the thp one I had. This will get put in play my next round! Will be looking forward to the next installment. This is cool! Thanks again DD for setting it up.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'll be sending my gift out in the next couple days. But I did get a package in the mail....

zyhuve2u.jpg

Shopping done, have to travel tomorrow, but will be going in the mail Wednesday!

Got mine today all I can say is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much

Attachments

• santa hackers.jpg
    santa hackers.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice stuff there!

49 participants this year, packages are arriving and excitement is building. This is fun! Thanks for doing this last year Perry, I will be glad to help you with it next year if you wish to do it again. I saw in last year's thread that you had ideas to make it different this year so I guess me doing the organizing was certainly different. :smile:

Most definitely. A tradition unlike any other Randy. :)

Still waiting on some pieces to arrive before shipping out my package. But I did RECEIVE a package from my THP buddy. No clue who it is.

The Return address name on the box was ingenious! Chesty Puller.

220px-Chesty_Puller.jpg

It's a Marine thing! Semper Fi!

So what did Chesty send you? Need pics!

So what did Chesty send you? Need pics!

BZ-hCqUCYAAL5-W.jpg:large

Chesty seemed to know a lot about my collecting habits. These Vegas Golf Game chips are outstanding. And the Scotty Pivot tool. WOW! I have a Scotty Putter Cover with a slot waiting for it. Thank you Chesty.

Chesty seemed to know a lot about my collecting habits. These Vegas Golf Game chips are outstanding. And the Scotty Pivot tool. WOW! I have a Scotty Putter Cover with a slot waiting for it. Thank you Chesty.

very nice!

I got the most of my gift today.. will be putting together the rest of it and shipping out by the end of this week, hopefully.

Wow. Pretty impressive! Looking good!!

Alright I've got everything ordered. Should have it all by next Monday and out either then or Tuesday. :D

not sure what I should put on the return..

[video=youtube;6-gk3HYAPpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-gk3HYAPpM[/video]

hahahaha... i just thought I'd revive a good video :)

Everything is collected and going out tomorrow!

Back