The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pleasure to watch Brady/gustowski do what they do.

LoL at these flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Break for Seattle. Should have been a safety there

Boom.

The rule for grounding is at or near the line of scrimmage? That makes no sense

Such an awful rule. Make it clear, should've been a safety.
What a painful quarter

Boom.

Eff me.

Wow sucks for edelman

Yeah that's rough. Hate to see any good guy go down like that

Get outside of the tackle box and all you have to do is throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Get outside of the tackle box and all you have to do is throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.

That's what I thought. But apparently it's not past the line of scrimmage. It's past, or close to. That throw from Wilson was 3 yards short and the official explained the throw was at or near the LOS

That's what I thought. But apparently it's not past the line of scrimmage. It's past, or close to

I wonder when they changed that rule. That's weird.

Admittedly, I'm watching the game on mute right now, so they may have explained it on the broadcast and I have no idea.

I wonder when they changed that rule. That's weird.

Admittedly, I'm watching the game on mute right now, so they may have explained it on the broadcast and I have no idea.

They did briefly and Colinsworth was as surprised as I am lol no one knows any of these rules anymore

Boom - I'll take that FG. Yeah it could have been a safety and that rule is lame.

Same guy that reported the Edelman news is now saying he could return in the playoffs. It's a Jones fracture, same injury as Dez Bryant had this year and Kevin Durant (for the NBA fans) had last year. Obviously, those 2 guys had different recovery timelines, so we'll see what happens with Edelman. It'll be interesting to see if he goes the surgical route or just have a cast/walking boot for it.

And this. Johnny is very lucky nothing serious happened
a1e2b25a9f9b951c6902d89964f69bd1.jpg
At what point is something like that going to be more than a 15 yard penalty? I'm not saying ejection, unless it was intentional, but that would be pretty hard to prove. But I think something more than just a penalty and a fine needs to be done.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ball don't lie. There's the safety

Now that's a safety!

Almost a butt fumble jr there

That sequence sums up the Seattle offense perfectly.

I can't remember ever seeing an ambulance come onto the field for an injury. Pretty scary.

This is scary stuff

All of that video, the loading into the ambulance and the shots of the inside, scare me. That looks very awful.

Chris Johnson is just getting Yeoman's work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back