Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
56C8D951-3F9A-4709-AEDD-E36AC9AD4F91_zpsgneh1pvh.jpg

Hole 1 today in TN, 56 MD2 Tour from 102

Drive on 18 was the best of my round, 300yarder leaving about 158 into the green. Just smoked the drive and flew nice.

Subsequently missed the green short, chipped on and two putted for par. #fail

Best shot today was a 95yd wedge shot to 4 feet on #7 for one of my 2 birdies on the day

I still have no idea how that didn't go in. Such a good shot. Best shot all day by anyone.

Me either. Sure looked like it was.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Holed a 30yd wedge shot, with my new copper forged callaway 54° wedge, think I like it lol

5 iron after a duffed tee shot to just off the fringe. Up and down from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one
145 yard Par 3. About a 50 foot change in elevation.
Hit a PW and stuck it 5 feet pin highuploadfromtaptalk1402882076479.jpguploadfromtaptalk1402882097851.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Despite my overall poor play yesterday, I hit a 250 yard 3wood on the 13th. It was dead straight and about 20 yards longer than I normally hit my 3wood (got a good roll and had a little wind helping). I simply couldn't have struck it any better. Now if only I could do that on every other shot.

A blind 5 wood from 215 to 15' after a really bad toed drive that caught a tree. Had to to turn it 20 yds from right to left to get around some trees, and was really just hoping to get near the green. I was thrilled, as well as shocked, to find it on the left side of the green. I didn't make the birdie putt, but was delighted with a par after that tee shot.

125 out on #16 and put it to 3 feet and made the birdie putt.

Had a nice little chip with the 9 iron from the rough, about 15 yds to 6 in almost got the birdie but settled for par.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

155 yd 7iron from the middle of the fairway. Nothing dramatic or spectacular just a solid swing, ball first contact that produced the prettiest shot all day. Hit to 8 feet. Two putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday I hit a 52* wedge from 115 yards to 3 feet. Unfortunately that was after a sprayed tee shot and a drop from the lake, but it did save par.

Yesterday playing with Canadan and Six4three5 at Hermitage President's Reserve for the SeeMore event, number 17 is a short right dogleg par 4. I hit my tee shot left into the lake. Dropped then chipped badly thru the trees. (laying 3). Tried hitting a wedge, but ended up short of the green by 2-3 feet. (laying 4). The pin is all the way in the back of the green. 40-50 feet? I take my putter and give it a whack. It hits the pin and falls in the hole. If it didn't hit the pin it would of gone over the green and probably in the water! Best bogey I've made in while!!!!

Par 4 4th. Gap wedge from 90 yards to about a foot. Tap in for birdie. From 115 to 50 I was deadly.

Yesterday at Hermitage on short par 4 11th. I hit my tee shot into the hazard on the right. Took a drop. Had 156 yards up the hill. 9 iron to here

ejubedy3.jpg

Not how they draw up par, but I'll take it!

Yesterday at Hermitage on short par 4 11th. I hit my tee shot into the hazard on the right. Took a drop. Had 156 yards up the hill. 9 iron to here

ejubedy3.jpg

Not how they draw up par, but I'll take it!

This was definitely the best shot of the day. Great job.

I'm starting to love the bump and run. Holed a 7i today from some thick rough, really helped give me that "ok I know I can do this!" bump after some terrible iron shots.

Blocked my approach from 155 on a par 4 and badly muffed my pitch in from the rough from right of the green.

Had about 25 feet to the cup and was about 5 feet off the green, on the fairway.

I grabbed the putter just wanting to get it close for a bogey. The shot took a couple of hops, settled, tracked and fell right in.

Gotta love the zero putt par.

I had 2 drives and a putt I was really happy with yesterday in my 4-man scramble. The first drive was a dog-leg left par 5 playing 491, and there was a bit of a helping wind. We had some safe shots so I decided to really go for it, and it turned out perfectly, connected and the ball flew nice and high and long. Ended up with about 210 into the pin, and missed the longest drive pin prize by a yard. Second was the drive on a par 4; it is into a split fairway that stops at 240, drops off a cliff, and begins again at 260 to about 320. Again, had some safe ones sand a stiff helper breeze so I decided to swing away, and it was a baby cut that just kept going. When we got down to the first landing area, my ball wasn't there, but when we looked down to the second it was about a yard away from the end of the fairway leaving about 50 yards to the pin. Finally, the putt was about 15' with about 6" bend to the left, and I drained it; would have been the longest putt pin prize, but the group in front of us didn't understand that longest putt actually had to be from on the green and they marked it down for making a chutt (MikeDean would have been proud).

205 yard Par 3 that is just a touch uphill. Green is two-tiered (left side being higher elevation). Flag was in the front on the right side of the green about 20 feet from the dramatic slope coming from left to right. Short is a bad miss, because if it doesnt stick, the ball will roll down a pretty big hill and could possibly roll into the water as well. Touch chip back up the hill as well.

Was striking the ball REALLY well, so I grabbed the i20 4 iron... Put a nice smooth swing on it and it looked oh so beautiful. Hit the left side of the green right about 2 feet from the slope. Caught the slope and trickled down to about 8 feet for a birdie.

We wont discuss whether I made the birdie or not. But man... that 4 iron felt GOOD!

Two shots stand out from my round this morning. First, I drove the green on the par 4 fourth hole at my course. It was playing about 290 today. Second, I stuffed a 3/4 gap wedge on the par 5 seventh to a tucked pin. Birdied both holes- starting to score using power and finesse. Really excited about this!

210 yd 4 iron this morning to within 6 feet. Pin high just to the left. Left to right break and drained the putt. Hit it soo hard I took the break out and moved the cup back a couple of inches. Needless to say I wasn't going to let this birdie get away.

Best for me today was on the par 5, 6th. Hit my drive under a tree on the right and had to punch out onto the fairway, leaving me 185 into the wind. Hit a perfect 6i to 10ft. Missed the bird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back