Valravn - Tallest, Fastest Drop Coaster in the World

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I really need to get to Cedar Point.

[video=youtube;sEydyLJ-wjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=129&v=sEydyLJ-wjw[/video]

That looks like fun.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That initial drop gets my heart racing just watching the video.

that looks like a thrill, would get back on it

And it holds you there. Freakin brutal, but man that looks fun.

Nice ride!

This looks insane

Cedar Point is a blast. I've never rode that one but the park is self is awesome.

Yeah I need to visit Cedar Point for sure as well. I love roller coasters and thrill rides and the best place I've been to is Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia. That place has some really good rides.

For me, the climb is always the worst part.

These vertical drop coasters are so damn awesome. I've been on Griffon at Busch Gardens Williamsburg a few times, which is the same idea only about 15-20 feet shorter, and it's freakin awesome.

Related point, Cedar Point is awesome. I spent a day there about 8 years ago and absolutely loved it. Millennium Force is the best roller coaster I've ever been on in my entire life.

These vertical drop coasters are so damn awesome. I've been on Griffon at Busch Gardens Williamsburg a few times, which is the same idea only about 15-20 feet shorter, and it's freakin awesome.

Related point, Cedar Point is awesome. I spent a day there about 8 years ago and absolutely loved it. Millennium Force is the best roller coaster I've ever been on in my entire life.

I would argue that The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure is tops. I am excited to see what it will be like after renovation.

That looks like fun. Love these rides but they always end too soon for me :)

Looks like a fun ride...as I get older I have lost interest in roller coasters

I love Cedar Point, so many great rides in one place. As for favorites the Raptor is a classic and the Maverick. Its been about 6yrs since I was there last, need to get back there.

I would argue that The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure is tops. I am excited to see what it will be like after renovation.
Some new details were just released. New ride vehicles with sound system. All new queue with new story line and effects.

That looks awesome!

Wow looks crazy!

I'm honestly not sure which I like better, but yeah the Incredible Hulk is awesome. Very different styles of coaster of course, but both are fantastic.

What are they changing in the renovation? Just replacing worn components and such, or making changes?

EDIT: Barry answered some of this.

I'm honestly not sure which I like better, but yeah the Incredible Hulk is awesome. Very different styles of coaster of course, but both are fantastic.

What are they changing in the renovation? Just replacing worn components and such, or making changes?

Like cpljohnst said, total redo. New track, new launch, new ride vehicle, new theme.

That looks freaking amazing. Would love to ride it.

That was awesome. Huge roller coaster fan

The wife and I used to make it a yearly trip. We'd go during their halloween events and stay from fri - sun. Get there fri - hang out in the park for a few hours, then spend all day there sat and go home sunday.

They do some awesome haunted houses and the scare zones throughout the park are great. The park is always less packed than mid summer. You just have to prepare for possible bad weather. Then she got pregnant! We'll get back there soon though. There are at least two new coasters that we have to try out!

My son was there yesterday and said this coaster was amazing!

Back