Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

You and Brock need to tee it up with me at The Links Indoor Golf soon. Name the day and time and I'll set it up. They have a full bar for the ladies as well. Maybe The Milk Man and a few others would join us.

I'll join you guys I'm off next weekend just gotta figure when my lesson is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm game. You guys let me know what works for you

I'm game. You guys let me know what works for you

I should know Tuesday what my coach has available and I will let you know ASAP. Get Perry to come out been too long since I've seen you gents

Thanks to CC for letting us invade your break room today. Talk about a set up. Have a great time seeing the fellas.

Thanks for the sim time CC! Now I have to go to the range tomorrow to reconfirm my ball does not do what TruGolf's software says it does sometimes!
No problem guys! Always a great time!
So what course did you fellows play today and what were the settings? If about golf has the same course I can give it a go later this week.
We played the RTJ grand national Links course

Hit some balls at the range today, and from what I and Protracer could see between the snowflakes not a slice to be found. It is confounding what a simulator makes my ball flight look like. Granted I sling a big draw that starts well Right, but it is stupid picking that up as a slice! Plenty of 240-260yd hooks as is my usual miss.

Hit some balls at the range today, and from what I and Protracer could see between the snowflakes not a slice to be found. It is confounding what a simulator makes my ball flight look like. Granted I sling a big draw that starts well Right, but it is stupid picking that up as a slice! Plenty of 240-260yd hooks as is my usual miss.
yeah you don't have a slice, only ones that go right are pushes that don't don't draw back

yeah you don't have a slice, only ones that go right are pushes that don't don't draw back

Yup blocked right, but no slice to it, usually from a bad lie, or wet conditions where I don't get side spin from clean contact.

would love to join in the akron area in future...dying to try the c200's in graphite...

Welcome to THP! Lots of guys in this area. Hope you can join us next time.

would love to join in the akron area in future...dying to try the c200's in graphite...
Welcome to THP! Like grins and maynard said there a ton of guys in the area. On December 12th we had 3 groups playing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard man! I'm fairly new also and from the Cleveland Akron area.

Bump for this!

WHEN:
January 30th @ 10:am
This time is locked in and can't be backed up later in the day due to play starting at 2:00pm. Could go earlier, but not later.

WHERE:
Valleaire Golf Club (new clubhouse)
Hinckley, Ohio

WHAT:
I have all 3 simulators reserved. Plan is for 3 4somes. We can discuss the format between now and then. Their simulators have the ability to choose different formats (Scramble, best ball, match play, stroke play etc)

Gunner and I have both played these recently and feel they are possibly the most accurate we've played. Chipping and 50yds in still blows but they are really big stalls with actual walls, huge screens with "google earth" type picture graphics etc.

COST: $30/hr roughly $30 per person for 18 holes.

WHO: would like to have 12 THPers come out for some good or bad golf (indoors) and maybe a few beers. If I do not have 12 3-4 days out I will need to call and cancel one booth so please make your RSVP solid between now and Monday January 25th.

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner

Hope to see everyone there and get some great competition in before this rivalry process starts.

New Clubhouse
801a144014511d0f5260a3bde1cc053b.jpg

Picture of simulator
c4a3dbcf49b570b467c1d5bc0afc5081.jpg

Address and phone number
36813e5a419e718bf9f7ed2ed1c6edad.jpg

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

***Updated attendees list***

WHEN:January 30th @ 10:am
This time is locked in and can't be backed up later in the day due to play starting at 2:00pm. Could go earlier, but not later.

WHERE:
Valleaire Golf Club
Hinckley, Ohio

WHAT: I have all 3 simulators reserved. Plan is for 3 4somes. We can discuss the format between now and then. Their simulators have the ability to choose different formats (Scramble, best ball, match play, stroke play etc)

WHO: would like to have 12 THPers come out for some good or bad golf (indoors) and maybe a few beers. If I do not have 12 3-4 days out I will need to call and cancel one booth so please make your RSVP solid between now and Monday January 25th.

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner
3. Ntanygd760
4. Hickerad

Hope to see everyone there and get some great competition in before this rivalry process starts.

BullFrog and I are playing a Sim round tomorrow in Findlay at noon. Any other takers?

Pretty rough round on the sim for me but BullFrog did ok. I was terrible off the tee all day and my GIRs we terrible.
Next time ....

d116f5336901aed165745f39edacdfbb.jpg

Im thinking the live scoring app introduced today could make for some fun at gatherings too

1/30 won't work for me guys.

***Updated attendees list***

WHEN:January 30th @ 10:am

WHERE:
Valleaire Golf Club
Hinckley, Ohio

WHAT: I have all 3 simulators reserved. Plan is for 3 4somes. We can discuss the format between now and then. Their simulators have the ability to choose different formats (Scramble, best ball, match play, stroke play etc)

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner
3. Ntanygd760
4. Hickerad

if it were a little closer to me, I'd be in. But 2.5 hours is a bit much for a Sim round. I will join up with you guys soon.

if it were a little closer to me, I'd be in. But 2.5 hours is a bit much for a Sim round. I will join up with you guys soon.

Bummer. Maybe next time

Back