ECCO Cage Evo Golf Shoes Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In for review are the new Cage EVO golf shoes.

IMG_1023-2-L.jpg

IMG_1025-2-L.jpg

IMG_1029-2-L.jpg

Very Nice
need to give them a try

Really like the looks of these, seems like a really good heel support on these. Also really like the color.

I had the same shoes in high school, although they were only made for bicycling back then.

Not my style, but I have no doubt they are comfortable.

yikes. it looks like something made by crocs. not my cup of tea, but hopefully they are comfortable at least.

Read some reviews already - Reviewers couldn't stop talking on how much they like them. Nice wide width and very stable. Was look at a Bermuda Blue pair myself. Budget Golf has them on Clearance -- $130.00

I like the color combo, but I don't like the look, pass.

my wife and i joke that we each have the 6th shopping sense. the ability to gravitate toward the most expensive item in the store, regardless of whether we can see the price tag. it's a disease. ecco shoes just fit my aesthetic, but they don't fit my wallet.

I like the color combo, but I don't like the look, pass.

was thinking the something. Just not a good look.

Ill admit that based on this line of thinking, I should love these since one of you wears high tops and the other wears pseudo high top chukkas...:act-up:

Ill admit that based on this line of thinking, I should love these since one of you wears high tops and the other wears pseudo high top chukkas...:act-up:

Lol they look like crocs to me, especially the toe

10001_4EA_ALT110

Saw these today in person. I like the look and I'm sure they feel great.

Not my cup of tea personally

I'm torn a bit. At first glance, I like it, then the more I look I sort of don't. I'm really on the fence with them. ECCO's are usually a great golf shoe, so I think that would lean me towards liking more than not.

I have loved the Bioms in the past, but went with the GTX version over these as the looks are just not my style.

My initial reaction was positive, I like them. But the more I look at that webbing effect I'm not sure. I think I'll need to see them in person.

That heel cage is still an interesting design/style, but boy does ecco do a great job on colors, usually a bit out there and bright, but love the combo!

I'll pass.

You should fall head over heals really since I have the high tops as well just haven't worn as often as my NE compadre.

I need to see these in person cuz the photos don't do much for me (colors are fine, design is iffy).

Put a pair of these on when I was picking up some balls today. Love the look and color's they have...blue isn't too bad either. They still run big and feel much like the previously mentioned casual hospice wear. People that enjoy this brand should really like them...just not for me.

That's certainly a look but just don't see me trying them on much less buying them.

Man I like these. I still rock my Ecco's from the MC and think the are so comfy.

I saw these at the golf store this afternoon and I thought they looked pretty cool.

I have to say they make a comfortable shoe. I absolutely love my Biom hybrids, but I don't really care for the looks of these.

Back