Only 1 brand of ball

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You only get to play one brand of ball for the rest of your life, cost is not object. What would you choose?

I would happily play Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black for ever.

Bridgestone, they have good balls across the spectrum, Spinny Urethane, to softer urethane, to distance balls, to soft cheaper balls.

Titleist

As much as I love the Callaway brand, the Bridgestone ball just plays better for me...and if I'm picking a brand not a specific model, Bridgestone has the most complete line out there.

You only get to play one brand of ball for the rest of your life, cost is not object. What would you choose?

I would happily play Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black for ever.

Bridgestone and I wouldn't think twice. They've got a solution for my swing as I get old, slow, and mediocre.

Callaway Hex black :(

I like the NXT Tour S, so Titleist.

I currently play the Chromesoft, but I'd opt for Bridgestone due to their variety of balls.

Titleist. Definitely Titleist.

Bridgestone or bust.

Bridgestone. I'm trying to adjust to the Chrome Soft but I seem to play my best with a Bridgestone

I know this will sound like a cop out but I could easily play any of Bridgestone, Callaway, Titleist, WS or Srixon balls for the rest of my life and be fine. Each brand offers multiple balls that work just fine for me.

Bridgestone.

Bridgestone

Bridgestone B330

Callaway Chrome Soft for sure!

Titleist all the way

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bridgestone no question about it

I want to say Bridgestone, because that's my favorite ball right now. But I'm going to say Titleist because Titleist will be in business in 10, 20, 30+ years, and their golf balls will be at the top. Over time, a long time, they have proven themselves, and I don't see that changing. Other brands may or may not stick out the ball market over time. I think Titleist will with a continued goal to be the best.

Titleist or Bridgestone. Wouldn't have an issue gamer either for the rest of my days.

Bridgestone. Love the options across the board.

Hard for anything to beat the Callaway Chrome Soft for me.

I'm a big fan of the PV1s but I agree with Wake and would go Bridgestone for the same reason
Bridgestone, they have good balls across the spectrum, Spinny Urethane, to softer urethane, to distance balls, to soft cheaper balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back