2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does an NDA work after the weekend. Suppose you have these new clubs nobody else has and you take them out to play at home. When someone asks you about them you say...?

Im not allowed to discuss them at this time.

I want to be mentioned as being on the same team as this guy:

3941_med.jpeg

That. is. awesome. yes please!

Im not allowed to discuss them at this time.
You say a lot of things that make me smile, this statement is very badass and shows how special this will be

You say a lot of things that make me smile, this statement is very badass and shows how special this will be

Then you tell them that you are on the Wilson Advisory Staff and their mind will explode.

Its like saying your playing a golf ball that wont be available to the general public for 3 months x 1000

Its like saying your playing a golf ball that wont be available to the general public for 3 months x 1000

And genuinely, if one thinks that is too difficult, they can still go to the event and we can just ship their clubs at embargo to them so they wont have to deal with the task.

How does an NDA work after the weekend. Suppose you have these new clubs nobody else has and you take them out to play at home. When someone asks you about them you say...?

Just do the golf club version of this and then tell them to mind their own business.

jaguarxespyshot01.jpg

And genuinely, if one thinks that is too difficult, they can still go to the event and we can just ship their clubs at embargo to them so they wont have to deal with the task.

The Srixon guys did a great job with this last year after the MC. Very plausible and something I think that would be extremely exciting.

Finally, the sign-up thread is open for this event! This is going to be such a great opportunity for some very lucky THPers.

I can't imagine what it would take for it to come to that. Being able to try out new stuff and provide valuable feedback to the company first and ultimately THP when approved has to outweigh any negatives. Along with the awesome people in Chicago, what a cool experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, because I did that last year at The Gauntlet.

This literally made me laugh out loud. JB always has the solution.

Another possible solution. Play at night with glow in the dark balls

I would have no trouble honoring the NDA until the allowed time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You guys all want to get in this event. Wilson Staff's gear is top of the line and Duffy is the man.

NDA's are very easy to deal with, I deal with them quite a bit for work, you just learn to tell people you cant talk about it and continue on with your day.

You guys all want to get in this event. Wilson Staff's gear is top of the line and Duffy is the man.

I definitely want to, but unfortunately there's no way in hell I can swing it. And you know I love me some W/S.

I think I can absolutely make this one happen, and this would be double good, as it'd mean being part of this epic event and team, and time with family! Yes please!!!

Thrilled to put my entry in for this one. I've been looking forward to this particular signup for a couple of months now. To say that I placed all my eggs in this one basket would be the truth. It's W/S or bust for me.

The wait to find out who gets in is already killing me. Cant wait to find out. Been looking forward to trying to get into this one for awhile! One of 2 events that my work schedule will allow me to make so here's to hoping! Good luck to everyone that entered!

Entry in. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping it to 50 words was much harder than I expected. Good luck everyone.

Keeping it to 50 words was much harder than I expected. Good luck everyone.
I had the same thought, I think it was version 4 that I submitted! 50 words on the dot.

I had the same thought, I think it was version 4 that I submitted! 50 words on the dot.
Don't want to be a rules lawyer but also don't want anyone to miss out on a technicality. In the signup thread, JB wrote the following:
Your job is easy. Make a post in this thread in the next 48 hours on why you want to be part of this event. It must be less than 50 words.

Don't want to be a rules lawyer but also don't want anyone to miss out on a technicality. In the signup thread, JB wrote the following:
Your job is easy. Make a post in this thread in the next 48 hours on why you want to be part of this event. It must be less than 50 words.

I guess I'll need to figure out which word to delete!

My entry is in - must say it was a lot harder to come up with something to say than I thought it would be

Entry in, really stoked about this one! NDA will be no problem because I mostly play alone and folks up in these parts aren't really on the cutting edge of golf equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back