2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
In talking to Duffy a little and seeing the equipment these guys played this weekend, do yourself a favor and get your entry in. It's going to be an awesome event.

And he is so amped up for this one.
If someone is interested in this event, I strongly urge them to take a look through the THP Legacy Live Update thread 1st day.

In talking to Duffy a little and seeing the equipment these guys played this weekend, do yourself a favor and get your entry in. It's going to be an awesome event.

I think Wilson Staff is largely overlooked, and that is a mistake! By all accounts everyone who plays their gear loves it!

And he is so amped up for this one.
If someone is interested in this event, I strongly urge them to take a look through the THP Legacy Live Update thread 1st day.

Love it when a manufacturer and the people in support of that brand embrace what THP is and is all about!

After following #THPLegacy, I can't wait to put my name in this one. Going to be a amazing time

I think Wilson Staff is largely overlooked, and that is a mistake!
In fact, I'd like to take quite a few swipes with a D200 driver. I've swung one three or four times, but mostly out of curiosity, but now I really want to check one out.

In fact, I'd like to take quite a few swipes with a D200 driver. I've swung one three or four times, but mostly out of curiosity, but now I really want to check one out.

I hit about 3 balls with Girardcorps when we played last...Even with a reg flex shaft, dead...straight...bombed. Felt super forgiving... could be a great club when tweaked for the user. I am so jacked about this event. I hope to get in but if not will be super happy for the guys that do.

I honestly do not know if I have ever been more excited for a THP Event than this one.

Having played these clubs all weekend. What ever the Proto's end up being they won't disappoint.

I was excited for this event before, but even more so now after following along with The Legacy Live Thread. This should be an amazing time.

Man I hope I am lucky enough to make this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After this weekend the interest will peak if was not already high. Wilson has always had a spot in my bag as I famed them as my set when starting this game. I am excited to more news on this event to tour the Wilson HQ and learn more about these products would be unreal and a true gem to attend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll admit that I know next to nothing about Wilson products but the idea of getting professionally fit @ Wilson Innovation Center and receiving prototype irons is DAMN EXCITING.

Talking to a few of the Legacy Wilson staffers over the last month, has me so pumped for this event.

I really really hope to make it in. However if I don't I know it will be a fantastic follow

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Talking to and seeing Duffy in action this weekend makes this a must attend, if only it was that easy.

After following #THPLegacy, I can't wait to put my name in this one. Going to be a amazing time
I'm rooting for ya bro. I can imagine how excited you would be to see the behind the scenes stuff involved with this one...and the fitting would be eye opening for ya

I'm rotting for ya bro. I can imagine how excited you would be to see the behind the scenes stuff involved with this one...and the fitting would be eye opening for ya

Awesome autocorrect.

I already fixed it

This is the event that has been on my radar since last year! Cant wait to get a chance to enter. This just really excites me to possibly get a chance to meet the W/S staff and see and hear all about the tech and new releases and to get fit. Cant wait for the contest to open up!

I would really like to get into this one. I have always been a fan of Wilson gear. I remember gaming the fat shafts years ago. Always quality.

Definitely ready to throw my hat in the ring when this opens up.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Folks, put this at or near the top of your list of events. Those who followed #THPLegacy, and have seen some of the equipment comments, should have a much better picture... Wilson Staff has a lot of Tradition/Heritage. You know what they also have? Legitimately great golf equipment. Fight for one of the few spots to visit Chicago this fall, and spend time with Wilson Staff and other THPers.

This is going to be great! I will gladly follow along, but would much rather be there of course.

Reading the Legacy recap thread just made me want this more than anything. Wilson Staff is going to knock it out of the park with this, like they always do with everything.

Signup info will be out this week.

Party time

Yessir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back