Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

Seriously these are so crazy comfortable I think I am in love. Have the gray ones and love the brown as well. I can say that I will have every color and they look even better in hand.

These look good, and I could wear those to work without a problem. Puts these in ponder mode for sure.

Been looking at these. Have the mesh version.

I want some. Soon.

I can't decide between black or brown since I'll be wearing them to work on golf days this summer. I guess I'll just go with both.

Seriously these are so crazy comfortable I think I am in love. Have the gray ones and love the brown as well. I can say that I will have every color and they look even better in hand.

Just what I wanted to hear. How are they on size? Normal Puma or a little tighter like the Biofusion Spikeless are?

So which to choose the biodrive,del mar's or fj casual contours ??? I already have 3 pr's of spiked golf shoes that are still in good cond. so it's not like I need but want lol.....

Just what I wanted to hear. How are they on size? Normal Puma or a little tighter like the Biofusion Spikeless are?

Tough one for me, because I didnt find the BioFusion tighter. They ran pretty true for me and had a wider footbed then previous offerings. I would say similar to that.

I have the biodrive mess and biofusion mess and leather. The biodrive is much roomier in the foot compared to the biofusion for me. I personally like how the biofusions fit as they feel really snugg. The biodrive feels more like a traditional shoe (if that makes any sense) to me. As far as size goes I'm wearing the same size in the biodrive as I did with the biofusion with no issues.

I have the biodrive mess and biofusion mess and leather. The biodrive is much roomier in the foot compared to the biofusion for me. I personally like how the biofusions fit as they feel really snugg. The biodrive feels more like a traditional shoe (if that makes any sense) to me. As far as size goes I'm wearing the same size in the biodrive as I did with the biofusion with no issues.

That makes perfect sense. I normally wear 11.5 but had to move up to 12 in the biofusion spikeless mesh because I don't like the snug fit you mentioned. Sounds like I can go back to 11.5.

So which to choose the biodrive,del mar's or fj casual contours ??? I already have 3 pr's of spiked golf shoes that are still in good cond. so it's not like I need but want lol.....

biodrive ftw...not even close. the most comfortable shoe i have worn and i wore mine for pretty much the entire day for bstone U on both my travel days.

Tough one for me, because I didnt find the BioFusion tighter. They ran pretty true for me and had a wider footbed then previous offerings. I would say similar to that.

i too didn't find the biofusions or the biofusion lites to be tight. i wear and 8.5 in most Puma's and for the biodrives i believe they are true to size.

Thinking these will be my next golf purchase other than tee times and range balls.

That makes perfect sense. I normally wear 11.5 but had to move up to 12 in the biofusion spikeless mesh because I don't like the snug fit you mentioned. Sounds like I can go back to 11.5.

Whoops. I was getting confused between biofusion and BioDrive. Yes these are going to be much roomier in the toe bed than the Fusions, which I found quite tight depth wise (top to bottom).

Whoops. I was getting confused between biofusion and BioDrive. Yes these are going to be much roomier in the toe bed than the Fusions, which I found quite tight depth wise (top to bottom).

This makes me happy. I loved the Biofusions and still do with my narrow foot, but even for me a little more room in the toes would be nice.

I need these.

I need these.

I'm the same way, but I think that I'll wait until the fall to get some of these. Seems like they would work better with pants instead of shorts.

I need these.

They are quickly going to become my go to. Absolutely love them and looking to grab a pair of brown as well.

TGW has these for $99. They are back order but still a great price. No free shipping it's $8.99 for shipping but still good deal.

Im absolutely in love with these golf shoes. May just be the most comfortable pair of leather shoes for golf that I have in my complete "collection".

Im absolutely in love with these golf shoes. May just be the most comfortable pair of leather shoes for golf that I have in my complete "collection".

Now that is saying something.

Now that is saying something.

I wore them in Lexington just hanging out. And I have worn them for 3 rounds outside of that. I am reaching for gray apparel each round, just so I can continue to wear them.

I will likely grab a pair in MSP unless I find a good deal before then.

Love hearing this. I definitely want a pair of the leather ones, probably the dark grey ones.

Is there any difference in these and the non leather/mesh ones? As far as fit or comfort?

Back