Do you wear your golf shoes at the range?

Yes I wear them always. I have a bunch of shoes in the trunk do it's easy.

Always. I play in golf shoes so why not practice in them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wear them to the range, I want my course work to represent what I do at the range and that includes footing.

I always wear golf shoes on both grass or matts but I do use one of my older pairs with the spikes worn down more when going to a matt only range. Still provides enough stability but doesn't lock me to the matt so tight that I risk hurting my knees. (got fullbore back into golf 2 years ago and promptly tore a meniscus within a month - brand new spikes on matts contributed IMO)

I wear my Puma spikeless shoes if I am just going to the range. I think I am staying more balanced and a smoother tempo. I am sure that Sam Snead went to the range in the morning without shoes or socks to make sure he was staying balanced.

Yup. Always. In case I have time for an emergency 9

I will wear them if I am actually there for a range session. If I'm just hitting some golf balls with some buddies then I don't bother.

I wear my golf shoes at the range.

Do you wear your golf shoes at the range?

I usually just wear my regular sneakers at the range. I guess I've never really thought about it.

Yes. I wear my spikeless Pumas to the range.

I always wear my golf shoes though I hit primarily off the grass.

I try to wear my spikeless shoes unless they are in need of a bit of...ahem...airing

Golf shoes to practice or play. Like it to be the same.

Depends if I have them in the trunk. If I have some free time and my bag in the car, I'll hit the range regardless if I have my golf shoes in the trunk.

Heck, I've pounded balls on my lunch break in dress shoes before. Rather wear those and hit balls than not hit balls at all.

The way I look at it footwork and balance are such a big part of the golf swing that I feel like I must have my golf shoes on to get in quality practice time.

Depends if I have them in the trunk. If I have some free time and my bag in the car, I'll hit the range regardless if I have my golf shoes in the trunk.

Heck, I've pounded balls on my lunch break in dress shoes before. Rather wear those and hit balls than not hit balls at all.

+1 to that. I don't own dress shoes but if it's a grass range it's always golf shoes, if I'm at the SIM or outside mats I wear sneakers, work boots, cowboy boots....whatever I have on.

I always have more than one pair of golf shoes in the trunk, but my trail runners have enough grip so I could wear them at the range too.

Usually. When I feel like I'm over swinging, I wear tennis shoes.

I always wear golf shoes at the range ever since I ruined a pair of my everyday tennis shoes playing in them.

Yes, I always wear them when I golf or hit on the range.

Almost always. I try to wear to practice the same as I would wear to play. I usually have clubs, shoes, and golf clothes in my truck just in case the opportunity arises.

I tend to wear spikeless golf shoes more than my spiked ones.

That being said, I do wear golf shoes to the range. I try to practice wearing what I play in(golf shoes).

I do wear my golf shoes. My instructor is constantly telling me to flare my front foot to keep pressure off my knee. I don't like doing it, but he keeps telling me to. Just in case you haven't tried that yet.

~Rock

I always wear my golf shoes, I keep an older pair in the car so I always have a pair with me just in case.

Back