What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44/39- 83. Driver was all over the place (2/13 fairways hit with the driver today). Luckily the rest of my bag came to play. Course was really wet from all the rain we've had lately and it allowed me to be very aggressive with my short game. Putter was also pretty solid. Strange how last round my driver was my best club (12/13 fairways hit). Go figure, crazy game.

44/42-86, 2 double bogeys, the rest bogeys and pars. Only my second round since the Pittsburgh Invitational, and tied my second best score this season, the heart of my summer schedule is killing my golf time but I'll take that play any day

So high I quit keeping score. My swing imploded and by the end I was so sore I quit on 17. Hope this was a fluke or I think a Dr. visit is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm posting a day late. Yesterday played my first round with a foursome at the Club I just joined. I met up with 3 walkers who are colleagues of my wife. They were all really cool guys who I hope to play with on a consistent basis. The course is very challenging with a ton of elevation and a good amount of danger. I played well and ended with and 81 and all three of them shot 85. Two of the three typically shoot a good bit better and had a few bad holes. They were very gracious to the new guy and I left feeling good about the day and optimistic for the future.

I played 36 today.

83 at the home course. 41-43 split up between the other 18.

80 away from home.

86 today. And I shot an 88 this past Saturday that should have been lower, but rain interrupted the round and caused some errant shots for a couple holes before I could get my clubs dried off.

This is my first time with 2 straight rounds in the 80s. Swing changes are starting to show consistent results.

My goal is to break the snowman before the end of the summer...heading that way!

Combined score and rant:

Subbed in the Thursday league again tonight. 42 on the back nine (3 pars, 5 bogeys, and 1 double; 16 putts). Never got comfortable. Rolled in a 15 footer on #11 for bogey (don't ask about the rest) and left a 30 footer right to left downhill 6 inches short on #13 and then my partner starts to read putts for me.

A "thanks, but I got it" didn't work either. Um, I know you birdied 12 and 13, but I've never met you before..leave me alone on the green. I'm usually good about putting outside distractions out of my mind on the course too, but not tonight.

Heading out in bit to play a round where I hope I can come back in here and post another good score. I had my best round of the year Tuesday and we all know how the follow up round seems to be a doozy. :disapointed:

82 yesterday 39-43. Gross stretch at the end of the round. Had an eagle though. Drove the green on a par 4 and drilled the putt.

Shot 80 40-40 for my 2nd best round of the year. I was striking the ball really well, but was not in good position off the tee on most holes. Olny hit 6 greens, but my misses were in the right spots that led to some easy pars.

Heading out in bit to play a round where I hope I can come back in here and post another good score. I had my best round of the year Tuesday and we all know how the follow up round seems to be a doozy. :disapointed:

Save some of that good shooting for me tomorrow!

Irritable is a better word. Just dumb decisions or unfortunate breaks. Putter was just ice cold and didn't help me out too much.

I guess part of my Gauntlet prep is to play really terrible and let the higher handicap bail me out?

Ha. I got you

Followed Wednesday's excellent round with a very meh/blah 39 (+3) in men's league last night. Driver went crooked and I couldn't get it straightened out. One birdie, two bogeys, five pars, and a finishing double. Only positive was my opponent played equally poorly and we halved the match.

Beer is good.

Shot a 41/36 - 77 esc to 76. Three birdies. Really scrambled well, putts were rolling fantastic. Best round I've ever shot.

Shot a 41/36 - 77 esc to 76. Three birdies. Really scrambled well, putts were rolling fantastic. Best round I've ever shot.

Great job on the PB Plin.

43/39 Interesting course with very nice, but very fast greens. Never could quite get it rolling right today.

Shot 38/41-79 yesterday in a tune up before a big tournament this weekend. Started out pretty hot but, as usual, couldnt keep my focus and swing for all 18 holes. Hit the usual amount of FIR and GIR (8 & 9) and had 2 birdies, one double, and 7 bogeys. Been having an inexplicably bad swing or two pop up during my last few rounds. I'm definitely making it hard on myself to go even remotely low but still ham-and-egging enough to post a decent score. Still waiting to turn the corner.

First round of the KC unofficial invitational.

78 (39-39). Struck the ball pretty well. Made more putts than I probably should have. Had a couple bad bounces as well. It all averaged out.

For Hawk.

88 today. Duck hooks were rampant today :beat-up:.. I hit my driver soooooo well Tuesday, that I tried all day to get more out of it than I should have. Golf sucks :banghead:

Congrats!

Shot 42/38-80 (par 71) for my new personal best for the year at a course I haven't played in a few years and I never scored well at. I was also playing a buddy of mine in matchplay giving him 4 strokes and won 2&1. Can't complain about much in todays round.

Shot 42/38-80 (par 71) for my new personal best for the year at a course I haven't played in a few years and I never scored well at. I was also playing a buddy of mine in matchplay giving him 4 strokes and won 2&1. Can't complain about much in todays round.

Nice round buddy. Keep working hard. It's almost show time.

Great shooting gregg

What did you shoot today?

Daaaaaaaang Gregg well done

GRE double G!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back