2015 US Women's Open Thread (Spoilers)

Yeah she needs to pull it together

Chun is on fire with all those birdies. Seems like a nice person too, going through the crowd like literally bumping and fiving everyone haha

Yikes. Chun in the deep stuff and Yang now with a short birdie attempt. Could be interesting again.

Real solid finish Wie, go get to the medical room and take care of yourself.

Real solid finish Wie, go get to the medical room and take care of yourself.
Looks painful for her to walk. She like hobbles around so that's pretty awesome to see her finish strong

This is back and forth. Yang is hanging strong!

Chen's caddy has a unique hat. Don't blame him though with how much time they are out in sun.

Chen has a real nice swing and just hit a great shot.

Chen's caddy has a unique hat. Don't blame him though with how much time they are out in sun.

Chen has a real nice swing and just hit a great shot.
Lol i kinda dig that hat.

Great shot unfortunate about the back spin.

Solid round and win by Chun

Nice win by Chun. She played incredible coming down the stretch

Congrats to Chun, I like her delayed reaction.lol

Great win for chun.

I'm glad life hater Lewis fell off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norman seems to have a new appreciation to ladies golf. Good to see.

Norman seems to have a new appreciation to ladies golf. Good to see.

Yeah he seemed really impressed today which is good.

I love women's golf.

I love women's golf.

Agreed, with they were on the major networks more often. Seems hard to find some weeks.

I love women's golf.

Oh hell yeah, love women's golf. They set an attendance record too which is awesome to see!

How could he not be impressed? That was a great major with a solid conclusion.

Way to go In Gee Chun!

I love women's golf.

Maybe with Fox looking to up their golf coverage the LPGA will get a bigger spotlight.
Regardless, the sport looks to be in good hands - lots of new faces with real game (Brooke Henderson, Ko, Chun, etc.) - we might be treated to these close finishes at every tournament!

But for now at least, the tour can use this as their theme song:

Everybody Wang Chun tonight!

Great tourney and a great final round. I surely thought it was going to be Yang and Lewis battling it out but chun played well.

I love watching women's golf and even more so when it's exciting like this. Need more coverage of their tourneys

Such a fun time there on Saturday and Sunday. Loved how they moved #16 up 100+ yards to make it a drivable par 4 on Sunday. We found spots in the grandstand at 17 green for about the last half-dozen groups on Sunday and then hustled up 18 to see Yang and Lewis hit their approach shots. I was expecting the crowd to be deeper near the green, but it wasn't too bad (although I'm 6'3 and my equally tall step-brother had his wife up on his shoulders so she could see)

I took lots of pics (forgot to take one of Matt giving Abby the boost) and a few videos. I'll put some up once I get through them.

Back