Foresight Summer Sale

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just speaking to the Foresight team about some stuff THP is doing with their devices and learned about a pretty killer summer sale they have going on.

PGA%20GC2%20Promo-X2.jpg

Man....if I had some extra money lying around, I could have so much fun with one of these.

If I ever build a 3rd garage, I will be getting one of these. Just don't have anywhere to put it right now. That's a great price.

Oh man, I'm just in the process of finishing my garage and this was in the long term plan. I wonder if I can talk the wife in to pushing the time frame up a bit...

Greta price I'm sure but just not gonna happen for me!!

Wish we had moved out of our city house already so we would have room for me to finally build my sim...this is a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me that I need to send my GC2 into foresight to get fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just speaking to the Foresight team about some stuff THP is doing with their devices and learned about a pretty killer summer sale they have going on.

PGA%20GC2%20Promo-X2.jpg

Crap crap crap. Did not need to know about this.

That's a solid deal for a unit like that. I'd be tempted if I were at a different stage in life right now.

That's a solid deal for a unit like that. I'd be tempted if I were at a different stage in life right now.

It really is a great deal. I think I spent close to $7500 just for the unit and cover a few years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is one crazy good deal IMO. Sure, still expensive, but for those serious about getting into a LM of their own? Wow.

New roof or one of these? I'm sure the wifey will understand, what could possibly go wrong?

I'm planing on one of these for the home we have under construction right now and it loooks like I should buy it now rather than waiting 7-8 months for when it is finished. The builder was amused that we had to change the trusses to raise the lower level ceiling in an 8'x10' area for the golf simulator��:act-up:

Wife will probably kill me, but I am really tempted. I've been shopping for used units in this price range for a while now.

Wow, great price for the packages.

Such an awesome deal here. One of these days I will grab a monitor to test all the stuff that comes through my hands haha .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would love to have one of these, but sadly my last lottery ticket was not a winner.

Back