What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to driving range last time, testing wedges

IMG-20130802-00972_zpsxfmbwgsl.jpg

I didn't do it today, but Friday I got in a round at Valderrama. All I'll say is:
"Wow!" and "Holy cork trees!"
If you've been there, you know.

Worked on some putting today. Beautiful day out. Not many of those left in Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Doing some testing to get the bag squared away. Actually upset that my gamer is getting beat by the competition right now.
14de2919cbdc00ce9d7644dc06a038d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked at alternatives to re-upping at the club for next year...probably going to stay one more year.
Scanned the Denver thread in hopes of kang changing the date.
Changed the background on my work computer to the 18th green at Bay Hill.
Trying to give cbaker my wood..3wood
Got a Hot Deal for Saturday afternoon with my cousin.

Looked at alternatives to re-upping at the club for next year...probably going to stay one more year.
Scanned the Denver thread in hopes of kang changing the date.
Changed the background on my work computer to the 18th green at Bay Hill.
Trying to give cbaker my wood..3wood
Got a Hot Deal for Saturday afternoon with my cousin.
Dude you are welcome to come visit any time!

THP, orange whip and Presidents Cup for me

Dude you are welcome to come visit any time!

Careful what you wish for...I'll take you up on that offer. Colorado is still on the list and I spent plenty of time on Monday night plotting potential trips.

Played 9 after work and found a ball I lost on Sunday. :rockon:

Just THP and booked a tee time for Sunday. I can't wait.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Packed for the lads trip up north tomorrow ... super excited for a couple of days of links golf with the guys

I took a course management class at Fairgrounds GC in Santa Rosa after work today. It was good fun and I hit a few great shots. Felt really good. Looking forward to getting out this weekend.

I created a new driver. I've put it in play for 2 rounds, but I really haven't gotten to know the club yet. Essentially, I have 2 drivers in the bag, an "against the wind" driver of 9 degrees, and a mellower one for less windy situations. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. However, the "new" driver would pass for "weird creature caught on camera":

Zoom in on the clubhead, and then zoom in on the grip. Tell me what you see....

I created a new driver. I've put it in play for 2 rounds, but I really haven't gotten to know the club yet. Essentially, I have 2 drivers in the bag, an "against the wind" driver of 9 degrees, and a mellower one for less windy situations. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. However, the "new" driver would pass for "weird creature caught on camera":

Zoom in on the clubhead, and then zoom in on the grip. Tell me what you see....
Seems you pulled the shafts from aeroburner and installed titleist tip ;)

Range session, primary focus being dialing in driver with a few shafts

Booked flights for something fun and needed.

Paid off a custom putter.

Did some paperwork for the golf team fundraising battle we are about to start.

Fixing to pick up a review putter and ship some things.

Walked 18 for the first time. That was painful. I usually walk nine. Went for 18, with a plan to pick up a cart and play 18 more. Back said "NO" in no uncertain terms somewhere about the 16th hole

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Walked 18 for the first time. That was painful. I usually walk nine. Went for 18, with a plan to pick up a cart and play 18 more. Back said "NO" in no uncertain terms somewhere about the 16th hole

Welcome to the club. I walked 27 holes about a month ago, and once did 36. Find a really comfortable pair of shoes.

Played 18 today.

Hit the range,some THPING and watched the president's cup

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Seems you pulled the shafts from aeroburner and installed titleist tip ;)

It's the other way around. I had my eyes on a 910d2, but i didn't like the regular shaft. I looked around and found someone had removed his stock aero Burner shaft. I got it, had it pured, then set up the swing weight to D6.

I really haven't had time to hit this decently on the driving range, but from 2 games I played with it, this is my "with the wind" driver.

Had a nice range session today.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Pulled a Tom Wishon 3 wood head and put a Cally tip on it to try in my GBB 3 wood head.

Played the first 18 in a 36 hole 2 day tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back