Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II

I have bad feet from working on hard concrete floors forever. I wonder if these would be good for golf ? I can see the high top around the ankles helping my feet from rolling when hitting golf balls.

Redesign on the inside while keeping the classic outside, Nice. Like Titleist irons...

I have bad feet from working on hard concrete floors forever. I wonder if these would be good for golf ? I can see the high top around the ankles helping my feet from rolling when hitting golf balls.

Not sure a unstructured, canvas upper is going to do much as far as support.

Not sure a unstructured, canvas upper is going to do much as far as support.

And if it did help I think we would have seen high top golf shoes long ago.

I have FOUR pairs of custom Chucks. I love them. Really digging these as well.

In elementary school I would buy the Gap knockoff Chuck's, they were quite a bit lighter than the Chuck's. I was SO FAST!

My wife has a couple pairs of Chuck's, every time she where's them her feet kill her. I will have to get her a pair of these.

0600f5eb4907cfcf9d8cb2ac229d3893.jpg

Low tops right?

The arches of my feet ached just recalling my wearing Chucks back in the day. I like what they've done with this release. May just have to check them out, especially if they have the colors of the pairs I had growing up.

Bought the low tops in black today. Never been so excited to buy a shoe before. I rock my old Chucks almost everyday. I probably have 5+ pairs.

Back