JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of great ice creams and I like to try different ones from the store. This is a current brand I have been enjoying.
7667077b18f2861279e1051cc08c4d0c.jpg

Chocolate chip FTW. And not that damn spawn of the devil mint stuff either.

Halo Top is great. Low cal and really good flavors. Recommend the mint chip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben and Jerry's Half Baked

• Admin

Have you not had good ice cream?
I kid I kid

Ice Cream Thread

Have you not had good ice cream?
I kid I kid

Listen if I can polish off a half pint in a given sitting (and not feel terrible) and the ice cream is pretty decent I'll take it all day.

If you want a true recommendation for ice cream, go to either the Polar Cave or Sweet Carolines in Sandwich, MA on Cape Cod. All homemade and stupid good.

Try Enlightened. So much better then Halo Top.

I was finally able to hit one of my favorite ice cream stops this weekend and got the Cookie Monster. Layers of vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge, cookie dough, crumbled Oreos, M&M's and chocolate syrup. Sooooooo good!

As far as ones available many places, talenti butter pecan is amazing, and anything jeni's is great. My favorite, and I'm not sure if it's a Michigan thing , is Superman ice cream.

I looove Ben and Jerry's, but I've been on a calorie strict diet the last month and Halo Top has been god send.

Ben and Jerry's or Hagen-dazs for me. A friend of mine in orlando makes nitrogen ice cream and it is so damn good. Uses organic cream and all natural ingredients. When ever possible I get a couple pints off his truck.

7a5508e9e47bed6366170df0363b6a5c.jpeg

This is only ice cream I'm rocking these days. So addictive.

We picked up a couple pints of Ben and Jerrys last night. Both of the late night host flavors, and both are pretty good. I prefer the Stephen Colbert one a little more.

Living in Texas it's almost required to say Blue Bell, but I'm going with my home state of OK and placing my vote with Braum's.

When the wife and I were engaged I arranged for her to stay with a family from church when she came down to plan the wedding. I knew I'd found the right family when I came to their house and found Bob and my fiance polishing off a half gallon of black walnut ice cream together.

That family and ours became lifelong friends.

I have to have sugar free ice cream because of my diabetes, and I've yet to find anything great, so I don't eat much ice cream these days.

I like Coldstone. Their cake batter ice cream is sooo good!

Around here frozen custard is probably more popular than traditional ice cream.

There is a Culver's and a similar-style local place about a mile from my house, conveniently located between home and my daughter's school.

Funny I should happen upon this thread as i'm sitting here enjoying a bowl of Kemp's Moose Tracks frozen yogurt. And because there isn't already enough chocolaty goodness built in, I have applied an ample amount of Hershey's chocolate syrup.

Ben and Jerry's Karmel Sutra core.
Why doesn't all ice cream come with a column of caramel in the middle?

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, love that stuff but it is just so dam expensive over here that I don't get it very often

Back