THP Store Now Open

I ordered the Gorilla and another hat... Got the hat, not the gorilla... do they ship from different places?

I had no idea how many people would jump on the Gorilla!! Looks really cool... was between gorilla and gopher.

I went gopher..like the look of the gator, but I think that would take up too much space in my bag

I ordered the Gorilla and another hat... Got the hat, not the gorilla... do they ship from different places?

I had no idea how many people would jump on the Gorilla!! Looks really cool... was between gorilla and gopher.

Nope they ship from the same place. They were shipped the same day so they should have arrived together. If you don't have the headcover by Friday let me know because I have a feeling it is lost then.

Nope they ship from the same place. They were shipped the same day so they should have arrived together. If you don't have the headcover by Friday let me know because I have a feeling it is lost then.

Will def let you know... Might be because they stuffed my mailbox full and my mail person is lazy... so they wont get out of the truck to bring packages to the door (less than 100 ft from the mail box)

Will def let you know... Might be because they stuffed my mailbox full and my mail person is lazy... so they wont get out of the truck to bring packages to the door (less than 100 ft from the mail box)

haha you gotta love that! You should actually have it today but definitely let me know if you don't get it tomorrow because then something happened to the package.

Gofer came in the mail today. It is very sharp looking, though it did shed a fair bit. I decided to use it on my 3h since the current head cover in no way matches my bags colors. I can't wait to game with it in the bag though- I can feel the confidence oozing from it!

Gofer came in the mail today. It is very sharp looking, though it did shed a fair bit. I decided to use it on my 3h since the current head cover in no way matches my bags colors. I can't wait to game with it in the bag though- I can feel the confidence oozing from it!

I'm thinking mine will show up today. I am going to use the Gopher as a 3 wood head cover as well

It was shipped Wednesday morning so my guess is that it will be to you today or tomorrow.

seems like most of the stuff I have gotten from you guys gets here in 2 days

seems like most of the stuff I have gotten from you guys gets here in 2 days

Yeah, from FL to NY it's normally not too bad. The other stuff I was sending was priority and this one is regular mail so it might take an extra day at least that what the lady at the post office said. She told me it shouldn't delay shipment by more than a day.

haha you gotta love that! You should actually have it today but definitely let me know if you don't get it tomorrow because then something happened to the package.
got it on saturday (21st) 3 days after the hat... who knows where that package went or how many days it sat in the truck!!

The gorilla is awesome looking!!

got it on saturday (21st) 3 days after the hat... who knows where that package went or how many days it sat in the truck!!

The gorilla is awesome looking!!

yes it is!!! you should see it when it gets wet (we got soaked saturday), my go-go-go-gorilla is now a rasta-rilla!

thought i'd mention something about my headcover. that thing got absolutely soaked saturday and i must say that it just holds up phenomenally. i was worried about the go-go-go-gorilla, he looked miserable for a little while, but like any beast of the jungle, he's good to go! and it's getting easier and easier to take on and off the driver. thanks daphne's and THP for a solid, cool, well constructed addition to my bag!

thought i'd mention something about my headcover. that thing got absolutely soaked saturday and i must say that it just holds up phenomenally. i was worried about the go-go-go-gorilla, he looked miserable for a little while, but like any beast of the jungle, he's good to go! and it's getting easier and easier to take on and off the driver. thanks daphne's and THP for a solid, cool, well constructed addition to my bag!

That's what we love so much about Daphne's, they really put everything they have into make sure their products are of the best quality. What other company offers a lifetime guarantee at no extra charge? I am so glad you like your headcover :smile:

That's what we love so much about Daphne's, they really put everything they have into make sure their products are of the best quality. What other company offers a lifetime guarantee at no extra charge? I am so glad you like your headcover :smile:

wow! i didn't even know that, even better. i can't believe i haven't had one of these headcovers until now. i'm pretty proud to say that my first one was a "thp" one!

wow! i didn't even know that, even better. i can't believe i haven't had one of these headcovers until now. i'm pretty proud to say that my first one was a "thp" one!

Im hoping your 2nd and 3rd will be too...hehe

Im hoping your 2nd and 3rd will be too...hehe

haha, they probably will be!!! i'm seriously considering the cardinal for my superfast. you think that one will be good for a 3w?

Definitely. That one is about the same size as the Gorilla and could easily fit a driver so it would comfortably fit a 3W too.

it won't be too big? i'd rather it be snug than have to worry about it coming off.

it won't be too big? i'd rather it be snug than have to worry about it coming off.

Not at all. It will work perfectly, especially with the shape 3 wood you have.

Not at all. It will work perfectly, especially with the shape 3 wood you have.

alright, twist my arm! looks like a cocky cardinal can snuggle up to the go-go-go-gorilla

bam! cardinal en route to casa de TC....can't wait. what a cool way to get raffle tickets too!!!

the gopher fits the 3 wood well...I'd imagine the Cardinal will too.

+1 more ticket for TC

the gopher fits the 3 wood well...I'd imagine the Cardinal will too.

+1 more ticket for TC

figured it's a good way to represent, have a good looking bag, and increase my chances at the raffle!!! it's win/win!

Wanted to mention that for my tournament yesterday I received some compliments on the spotless swing towel and my Gopher headcover

Back