Hardcore hobbies?

3-gun tourney's, distance shooting, re-loading, teaching/tutoring defensive shooting tactics/long distance shooting and Paintball..........golf is my "cheap"-ish hobby, LOL!

I don't know if it would be considered hardcore . . . but snowboarding.

At least until my knees completely fail.

skiing and suba diving. add those to golf and I have very expensive sprts to pay for....

Here are pics of me doing my old hobby.

Bunkering.jpg

OTP2.jpg

OTP1.jpg

1aGun.jpg

92b739ad397c40856e4634d04553bfcc.gif

You meet someone involved in aviation and you will not find a person more dedicated to their hobby. I know because I grew up in a household of general aviation pilots and basically grew up at the airport.

my hobby would be long distance road trips to dirt tracks........love me some sprintcars

I second that! problem is the south has no where near the amount of sprint car races you guys in Pa have. I would rather watch local sprint cars than go to a sanctioned NASCAR race.

Was a pretty serious baseball player for about 10 yrs.was the best player/pitcher in my city and then I got to high school and really blew everything off for drugs and friends.Got to hangin wit the wrong crowd and got thrown off a pretty good baseball team.could have gone pro but really screwed that one up.Went Air Force and served in the gulf conflict now just toiling like everybody else does,but I enjoy life have a wonderful wife and kids and lovin golf.

My other time-consuming hobbies include sailing, skiing and watching baseball (cubs season tix).

I used to play a significant amount of soccer. I played NCAA in college. But now I am lucky if I get in one match a year.

I know i've said this at least 2 or 3 times, but I love to play guitar.(Sorry for the very low quality pics.)

Street / Strip Mustang, drag racing, etc.

Poker, skydiving and mixed martial arts.

There is no greater rush than jumping from 15,000 feet.....everyone should do it once!

Poker is another addiction of mine. Great strategical game with a bit of luck mixed in. Great way to spend a Saturday night!

MMA....have followed the now mainstream UFC since its infancy as well as Pride, Sengoku, Dream, Strikeforce, Bellator, MFC......you name it I watch it! Plan to start training in Ju-Jitsu and Muy Thai @ the tailend of Summer. I have no illusions of becoming a circuit fighter but I will use it as a good workout and my love for the sport makes it very enjoyable to me.

Pretty boring for me:

Golf
Hockey
Cigars

Golf
Scuba Diving
Skiing

:clapp:I used to be really into badmitton. It got too hardcore for me so I switched to high stakes croquet then quit that and started playing golf just for funsies.

Woodworking
Wine
Also working out

My Workshop:

5024604412_a054ebc731.jpg

5024604846_674480acff.jpg

I do a lot of leather work, such as making saddles, chaps, belts, wallets, etc.

I'm a HUGE racing fan, so any type of racing and I'm there. I'm also a HUGE sports fan.. baseball, basketball, football.. just about anything!

Here are pics of me doing my old hobby.

Bunkering.jpg

OTP2.jpg

OTP1.jpg

1aGun.jpg

92b739ad397c40856e4634d04553bfcc.gif

Right on SethO, Here are a couple old ones of me playing. I miss the rush sometimes.

77716216d46df58a779abfbe9a95f095e55a2972.jpg

e223666716a9df976eecfd3d8130720c4b6fc054.JPG

217268f169db26a8fcd8427ba8141a057ab8ebd1.jpg

bb816f16dc6ff7837a8f9614a6ace3bc8e673196.JPG

Love to ski. Love to gamble. Play a lot of video games.

Skiing is definitely my hardcore winter hobby though. Play golf when it's warm, ski when it's cold. Always something to do!

I'm also a complete history buff, almost to an extreme, haha.

Over the years I have a few extreme hobbies the longest running would have been playing guitar and bass in bands, over 20 years. More recently the last couple of years it has been mountain biking until the broken bones in combination of becoming a new dad was not healthy (according to my wife) Which turned out fine, with me getting rid of the bike I was "allowed" to take golf more seriously. So now it is pretty much just Golf, watching sports on TV (Golf and a lot of AFL (Aussie Rules Football) and Cricket) and listening to music when I get the chance. I used to be right into HiFi and Home Theatre and used to buy and sell equiptment a lot which turned out to be a hobby but I just dont care enough about it anymore either that or I am actually happy with my system...which has new happened before.

Over the years I have a few extreme hobbies the longest running would have been playing guitar and bass in bands, over 20 years. More recently the last couple of years it has been mountain biking until the broken bones in combination of becoming a new dad was not healthy (according to my wife) Which turned out fine, with me getting rid of the bike I was "allowed" to take golf more seriously. So now it is pretty much just Golf, watching sports on TV (Golf and a lot of AFL (Aussie Rules Football) and Cricket) and listening to music when I get the chance. I used to be right into HiFi and Home Theatre and used to buy and sell equiptment a lot which turned out to be a hobby but I just dont care enough about it anymore either that or I am actually happy with my system...which has new happened before.

I'm a big AFL fan. Who do you root for? I'm a Footscray fan myself, well I was when I lived over there.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm a big AFL fan. Who do you root for? I'm a Footscray fan myself, well I was when I lived over there.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am a long suffering Richmond Tigers supporter, but once a Mighty Tiger always a Mighty Tiger. Actully that in itself is probably a hobby. I collect all sorts of Tigers memorabilia as well.

1. Car racing, specifically sprint cars on dirt.
2. Bowhunting for deer.

double post!

Back