Hardcore hobbies?

The only other hobbies Im serious about besides golf are competitive pistol shooting and poker.

Right on SethO, Here are a couple old ones of me playing. I miss the rush sometimes.

77716216d46df58a779abfbe9a95f095e55a2972.jpg

e223666716a9df976eecfd3d8130720c4b6fc054.JPG

217268f169db26a8fcd8427ba8141a057ab8ebd1.jpg

bb816f16dc6ff7837a8f9614a6ace3bc8e673196.JPG

Awesome man! I miss it sometimes, but I love golf so much more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I play hockey. I am better at it than I am at golf. A LOT better.....

(I'm the taller guy with the all-black goalie pads)

competitive BBQ was my favorite sport for the last 10yrs or so--traveling around the middle of the US cooking BBQ--since retiring(and taking up golf) only cook a couple contests a year--spending more time riding the Harley too(with clubs and clicgear in trailer)

i'm an artist, script kiddie, political activist and guitarist/wannabe rock star. combining all those things, each of which i am passionate about, with needing an education, job and something of a social life leaves me with not much time and a lot of things to focus on. ultimately leading to none deserving the attention they deserve

All the paintball pictures made me miss the days when I would play. Man I miss that sport.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]Its officially back to pool season, actually have been playing several times a week for a few weeks, but a few things started out a bit out of wack. My jump shot was really rusty and have worked really hard on it, so this week I am working on really close jumps. Anyone ever try to jump a ball thats only one inch away? I also tried from half that, but couldn't get it done. I didn't make the shot but was happy just making contact from there, haha

[YOUTUBE]fgEQ6yknX8A[/YOUTUBE]

Besides golf been brewing beer for over 10 years, Fly fishing my entire life and pickin at my banjo.

Avid hunter. Mostly deer from October to late November, then ducks from December to end of January. Then it's warm enough for golf :D

Playing guitar for years now and for a long time an avid model railroader.

I have 3 fish tanks, fish are easy to care for, fun to look at and they do lots of funny things once you get them settled into an environment they like.

I have 3 fish tanks, fish are easy to care for, fun to look at and they do lots of funny things once you get them settled into an environment they like.

I did this for a lot of years and really enjoyed it. Once I got into the plant side of things the fish kind of took a back seat, lol.

I fly fish whenever I get an opportunity to get to the mountains, and I play guitar. I'm currently writing some rough tracks for an album called Tragic by The Addiction club. I'm not great at it but I love to do it.

You can hear some demo's here www.reverbnation.com/theaddictionclub

I have a 400 sq. ft woodworking shop in my basement, and I spend easily as much time down there as I do on the golf course.

Poker until Uncle Sam took it away on 4/15/2011 (Black Friday)...

11111519312sharkscopeth.png

11111519343tgttpokerres.png

Having a great year until it got shut down:

11111519435tgttpokerres.png

Now that it is getting cold again I'll be playing at local riverboats.

Also recently got back into bowling and having a blast with it.

I am very much into guitars and music. Have played since I was a kid and have a fair collection of guitars which are mostly just for display but have a few I play regularly.
Other than that I am into motorcycles. I'm into motorcycles to the point where me and my wife only have one car and I have a motorbike. I am currently organising a charity motorcycle ride around Australia to raise money for the leukaemia foundation which means I get to raise money AND spend 3 weeks on a motorbike at the same time which is pure heaven for me. I've even developed a way to carry my golf clubs around on the back of my bike (although I still prefer to take the car or get a lift to the course).

Love to ski. Definitely my other 'big-time' hobby.

I'm not sure if it could be considered a 'hardcore' hobby or not, but I love to write. I'm currently working on my first novel - it's been a challenge so far but also a lot of fun. I'm only 22 but it'd be cool if I could get something published within the next few years.

And coaching. That's a job, of course, but it's also something that I'm very, very passionate about.

:banana:My new grandson!

Harleys... I currently ride an 11 RGU and ride with the Widows Sons MRA. I've got a full lift in the shop and all the tools a man could ever want. I take care of the services, tuning and repairs on mine, the Ol Lady's, and about a dozen other bikers from the area.

Hunting... Used to be HARDcore waterfowler, but I moved between flyways and there are no ducks here... but I still carve decoys and dream about the marsh and layout hunting the Great Lakes

I still deer hunt, but it isn't as exciting as it used to be. I killed a doe with my bow and a nice 6 pt with my rifle this year.

My wife, and both of my sons, Rick 18, and Cody 15, play golf with me, that is about as good as it gets.

And the boys and I, along with some of their friends and some of my friends play paintball a few times a year.
I shoot a Tippmann X7 Phenom with a Flatline Barrell, Cyclone kit, polished aftermarket bolt stock trigger config. and N2....

I could spend hours on each subject.... but I won't bore you... :bulgy-eyes:

Hockey, which is getting tougher at 52!

14469549_10153763291237032_3492130613992167016_n.jpg

Hockey, which is getting tougher at 52!

14469549_10153763291237032_3492130613992167016_n.jpg
Love that you're still playing. Used to be mine too, but pretty much stopped playing a few years ago. Now I golf a lot :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Love that you're still playing. Used to be mine too, but pretty much stopped playing a few years ago. Now I golf a lot :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I keep telling everyone that the older I get, the worse I get at hockey (and basketball, baseball etc)...but the better I get at golf :act-up:

Back