Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfsmith has DG Spinner Shafts for 21.99. However, when you use the coupon code JXT012CVN you get 15% off(knocks them down to 18.69) and gives you free shipping!

Golfsmith is having a four day 'friends & family' coupon of 20% off. Use FFD10 from Dec 2nd to the 5th.

The JXT012CVN is the better deal unless you're making a big order because of the free shipping.

The JXT012CVN is the better deal unless you're making a big order because of the free shipping.

yup that's the one I keep copied on my computer. 15% plus free shipping

Anyone on Facebook? Check out Rock Bottom Golf and if you post on their page within the next 20 minutes, you get a free $10 coupon.

Missed it by 52 seconds :(

Anyone on Facebook? Check out Rock Bottom Golf and if you post on their page within the next 20 minutes, you get a free $10 coupon.

I wonder if they will do that again... thats a pretty nice deal

Anyone have any touredgepreowned.com coupon codes or know anywhere that's got cheap XCG fairways?

Anyone have any touredgepreowned.com coupon codes or know anywhere that's got cheap XCG fairways?

I dont have any coupons, but there was a sign at our local driving range for one for sale. He had a XCG3 that looked like it had never been hit for $75. I would be happy to inquire for you if you would like.

Another deal from Callaway Pre-Owned, valid today and tomorrow, no coupon code required:

- 30% off Diablo Edge drivers
- 30% off Diablo Edge fairway woods
- 20% off X-Forged Chrome and Vintage wedges
- 50% off Dremel golf cleaning kits

Another deal from Callaway Pre-Owned, valid today and tomorrow, no coupon code required:

- 30% off Diablo Edge drivers
- 30% off Diablo Edge fairway woods
- 20% off X-Forged Chrome and Vintage wedges
- 50% off Dremel golf cleaning kits

Nice deal on the Edge stuff, thanks Ken!

Thanks, could use some gloves.

golfgalaxy.com use the code stocking and get 30% off. Excludes PING, Titleist, Pinnacle and FootJoy

rockbottomgolf has free Wilson Golf- Eco Core Golf Balls *1-Dozen* if you use coupon code EcoCore at checkout. You have to buy something but if you are going to anyway might as well get some free golf balls.

They also have the Adams Golf- Tom Watson PVD Wedge for $29.99.

I just got a lob wedge and a dozen balls for $33 shipped. Not bad.

rockbottomgolf has free Wilson Golf- Eco Core Golf Balls *1-Dozen* if you use coupon code EcoCore at checkout. You have to buy something but if you are going to anyway might as well get some free golf balls.

They also have the Adams Golf- Tom Watson PVD Wedge for $29.99.

I just got a lob wedge and a dozen balls for $33 shipped. Not bad.

Bagged the 52 gapper, PVD, and the balls. Great deal.

Was at PGA SS over weekend and snagged some cool gear at great prices. I picked up 4 Nike DriFit shirts and 4 pair of NIke Drifit short pants. The deal was unreal. One shirt was regularly $90 and I got it for $10. All total the clothes regularly prices came to $540. With the sale they were having I paid a whopping $135. Gotta love a great sale.

Jaws wedges are $60 at PGA SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Target has the gamer v2's for 13.96 on clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back