Worst Actor/Actress

The original or the remake?
Doesn't matter. I thought there was three of them in the series actually!

EDIT: Just looked it up. Didn't even know there was a 2013 version.

Doesn't matter. I thought there was three of them in the series actually!

EDIT: Just looked it up. Didn't even know there was a 2013 version.
There's the original series with Bruce Campbell. And then the remake. If your are insinuating that Bruce Campbell is a bad actor, we will have words.

Ohhhh Jessica my wifey there. I wish, she's a sweetheart I met her once. For guy actors I would say Vince Vaughn, he's not fit to the movies I have seen him in. Nicolas Cage is another who does the same role ever movie and is not even good at it. Bores me every time. As per the women Megan fox, foxy yes but bad actress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Blu but take your pick of any of the Transformers as worst actors. Just corny lines with terrible delivery.
I never once thought they were real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Blu but take your pick of any of the Transformers as worst actors. Just corny lines with terrible delivery.
I never once thought they were real.

Hahaha. They're alien robots.

Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, narrates my dreams.

Meryl Streep

Daniel Day Lewis

I hate the way they transform into their roles and make it so believable. I want to know Im watching a movie so I need it to be somewhat disconnected from reality.

Seriously though,

Actresses-Katherine Heigl or however you spell it, Kristen Stewart doesnt really do anything for me, Megan Fox, Shailene Woodley, Pretty much any of the teen queen actresses out right now

Actors-Sacha Baron Cohen, Taylor Lautner, Im sure there are more I just ten not to watch many movies with actors I dont like so its hard for me to come up with many.

Hahaha. They're alien robots.

Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, narrates my dreams.

While Bill Paxton might not be a real bright spot in Tombstone but how can you not like the greatest cinematic production in the history of moving picture shows?

That movie is simply awesome. Plus it was the last thing Val Kilmer was good in.

Tombstone is a classic for sure. Val Kilmers character portrayal made that movie for me. Bill Paxton was forgettable but overall a fantastic movie.

While Bill Paxton might not be a real bright spot in Tombstone but how can you not like the greatest cinematic production in the history of moving picture shows?

That movie is simply awesome. Plus it was the last thing Val Kilmer was good in.

Yeah, I'm not a huge western fan. And yes Paxton ruins that movie. But Russell's mustache is fantastic.

Sam Elliott was awful in Roadhouse. Lol.

Sam Elliott was awful in Roadhouse. Lol.

You realize that God has an art museum with only three pieces of art: the David, Monet's water lillies, and Road House.

"I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice."

Anyone who says Keanu hasn't seen John Wick.

The movie was decent but he still wasn't very good.

I still say Keanu reeves

Paul Walker.... So bad. Joyride for example... Timeline for another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian Slater. His wannabe Jack Nicholson speak is annoying.

Anyone who says Keanu hasn't seen John Wick.

I chuckled when I read this. This flick was an entertaining opportunity to shut one's brain off, but let's not pretend that being silent, solemn, and killing about 100 guys is a display of one's acting chops. Even if you really liked the film, I don't think there's an argument in this particular film that he's a good actor. That's not to say I have anything against the dude or think he's the worst.

January Jones and Kevin Costner.

Adam Sandler and Michelle Rodriguez.
Sandler was funny when I was a kid, but now it feels like he's trying too hard. Rodriguez plays the same role in every movie with no real emotion.

There's nothing awful about Roadhouse

:alien:

Because my Mother in Law loves the movie, my Father in law hates it. So whenever they are at my house, I dang near keep it on constant replay.

Drives him crazy but I get good groceries,

Kristen Stewart without a doubt the worst actress on the planet!!!!

Last edited:
Keanu Reeves is the Valedictorian of the Kevin Costner School of Wooden Acting - I put them at 1 & 1A

Too many really bad female actors out there right now to name just one

Adam Sandler was NEVER funny!
Travolta peaked in Welcome Back, Kotter.
Julia Roberts wins for females.

Back