Worst Actor/Actress

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
I am currently watching a movie with Jessica Alba and I just marvel at how bad of an actress she is. So it had made wondering. Who do you think are the worst actors and actresses in popular film and tv?

Keanu reeves. Close the thread.

Nick Cage
Keanu
Megan Fox
Shia Labuf (sp?)
Toby Maguire

Anyone who says Keanu hasn't seen John Wick.

Worst Actor/Actress

Female....definitely Ali Larter
Male....possibly Ben Affleck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuel L Jackson. He is always the same character in everything. Just terrible IMO

Maggie Gyllenhall was terrible as the replacement for Rachel in the Batman trilogy

fupresti;369saying "nyonehousesays Keanu hasn't seen John Wick.[/QUOTE said:
Have you heard the saying "one swallow doesn't make a summer"?

The guy could be out acted by a house brick.

OJ Simpson...don't believe me? Watch Cocaine and Blue Eyes.

Orange Hog;cars look26 said:
I'll second this! Such a bad casting move in such a great movie.

Male actor...I'm going with Hayden Christiansen. I'm a Star Wars fan but he was as bad in that series as Jar-Jar Binks.

My other female actress vote goes to Tara Reid. She ruined Sharknado for me.

They made everyone look bad with that horrible dialog up, you are right in saying Christiansen was the worst.

As for batman, she was better than Katie Holmes!

Samuel L Jackson. He is always the same character in everything. Just terrible IMO
Vince Vaughn. My personal #1 anti-favorite. He's the exact same character in every movie.

I won't even bother with his movies...unless Alba is in them...mostly in a bikini of some sort. Acting skills? Pfftt.

Bill Paxton ruins everything he's in.

Ever since I read what Keanu did for the crew of the Matrix movies, I'm a fan of his. And John Wick is fantastic.

worst female is probably a toss-up between ali larter and tara reid, maybe a slight edge to larter.

my vote for worst male goes to dustin diamond. i'm not saying you need to bring depth and nuance to a poppy teen comedy, but he was awful.

remember that often when you see someone play the same character over and over, it's because they're being cast to play that character. liam neeson is a great example. the guy can act, but the type of character he created for taken has been wildly successful, and he continues to get cast to play that type of character. samuel l jackson was great in unbreakable. vince vaughn was actually very good in psycho, it was just a movie that didn't need to be made, and he was good in the cell.

Bill Paxton ruins everything he's in.

Ever since I read what Keanu did for the crew of the Matrix movies, I'm a fan of his. And John Wick is fantastic.
He did okay in Tombstone and Twister. Probably just lucked into roles that fit his goofy way, though.

He did okay in Tombstone and Twister. Probably just lucked into roles that fit his goofy way, though.
Yeah.....It's his speaking style. His vocal cadence throws me. There's a reason why I don't like Tombstone or Twister. I do like Aliens though.

Add Anna Farris.

Worst Actor/Actress

Female: Sharon Stone by a large margin for me.

Male: I know I'll get blasted for this...Bill Murray. Outside of caddy shack I don't think anything he has done is funny at all. Just MHO

Male: I know I'll get blasted for this...Bill Murray. Outside of caddy shack I don't think anything he has done is funny at all. Just MHO
And Chaddyshack isn't that funny to me. give me Groundhogs Day or Ghostbusters any day

It's a difficult question....many actors suffer from type casting, sometimes they do it by them selves but often not.

They seem to be able only for only one or two facial expressions, but I guess thats why people go to see those movies...it's like McDonalds...it isn't anything special, but it is safe and you'll know what you get.

But actors who I don't like...well...so many...but actors who can't act...Steve Carrell, Joan Cusack, Lisa Kudrow...

bill murray's best role is ernie mccracken in kingpin. he is hilarious in that role! the movie is crass and silly and typical farrelly brothers, but murray is awesome.

I haven't come up with a male actor yet, but female actress would have to be Kristen Stewart. A rock is a lot better actor than she is.

Now close the thread.

Worst male for me is Nicolas Cage. His southern accent for Cameron Poe in Con Air is just horrendous. He got worse as time went on to. Oh, the benefits of being a Coppola

Worst female would be Vanessa Angel from Kingpin. She was awful in everything she did ever.

Any of the people who were in Evil Dead.

I am currently watching a movie with Jessica Alba and I just marvel at how bad of an actress she is. So it had made wondering. Who do you think are the worst actors and actresses in popular film and tv?

Hey man, watch it! You are talking about my future wife and kid's mother!:D Yea, she can't act but, she is sooo fun to look at:banana:

latest

Back