Callaway Products on Pre-owned

I just bought a Tank Cruiser 330M putter off CPO a week or two ago and my only complaint is that they put these tracking stickers on the sole of the putter head and on the shaft. I carefully removed them but they still left a lot of sticky residue behind, which took me FOREVER to get off. Super annoying. That said, the putter was in great shape.
I use Goo Gone put a small amount on Paper towel, it takes it off and does not damage the club

x2header.png

setsheader.png

Oh man....5-PW in "like new" with Project X flighted for $650 out the door?!? Cannot resist...

thanks for the cpn code!

Not saying this as a homer, but I think callaway service is the best in the biz by a mile.

X 1000 My son has my Razr Fit Extreme from 2013, shaft broke last week below grip. One call replace shaft no problem was here in 2 days expedited shipping. Best in the business by far.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

This 40% deal was just perfect timing for me. You just know the 'like new' 4 wood I picked up for 85 bucks will probably still have the wrapper on it or something. Considering I paid 240 for the 3W!!!!

I was happy with my BOGO sale purchase. I got myself a X2Hot 5deep and it looked liked it had only been hit once, and my uncle got an optiforce 3 wood and it hadn't been hit at all. Both were brought in very good condition. What I was more happy about was the 4 days postage from TX to my house here in New Zealand.

Callaway Pre-owned is the only way to go for the working man.

I'll have to try that next time. It didn't damage anything thankfully. Just took a while to scrape it all off.

Take a heat gun or even hair dryer and heat up that sucker. It should melt the glue on the backside allowing you to peel those old tough stickers off like a five day old banana skin. :bomb:

oh my!...my wallet didn't need to see this

Good call on this one Marts. I've been hitting ebay a bit and found an excellent shape Big Bertha Driver for $150.

Anyone have any guesses as to when the Apex UTs might start showing up on CPO? I have some credit burning a hole in my wallet (or inbox, as it were).

Anyone have any guesses as to when the Apex UTs might start showing up on CPO? I have some credit burning a hole in my wallet (or inbox, as it were).

I'd guess soon at the rate the new releases are coming.

Back