Status
Not open for further replies.
38/37 for my first round with the new sticks
3 birdies, 4 bogies, 1 double, 10 pars
Played the Blue Tees

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

trad.jpg

45/44 today for an 89. Not a bad round, just had a few loose tee shots on a few holes.

Played Sewailo with Paladin today and shot a 36/39-75. Missed a lot of putts making me slightly irritated I am on the cusp of some very low scores.

Played Sewailo with Paladin today and shot a 36/39-75. Missed a lot of putts making me slightly irritated I am on the cusp of some very low scores.
Try shooting a 40 on the front 9 with 20 putts :)

83, felt more like 94.

Duffed chips, pushed approaches, puts left short. It was an absolute grind.

A 110, on a course I play regularly. Lots of bad shots, but, I hit a good drive, and a really sweet 3W second to put me 10 feet from the pin, on a hole I've never parred, much less had a look at birdie. 2putted for the par.

Put the new driver in play today and it couldn't have went any better. Hit every fairway I used it on and DEEP. As per usual, just could get any putts to fall. I will add that these were the slowest greens I've putted on all year. So annoying.

39-38
+5, 77
36 putts

Put the new driver in play today and it couldn't have went any better. Hit every fairway I used it on and DEEP. As per usual, just could get any putts to fall. I will add that these were the slowest greens I've putted on all year. So annoying.

39-38
+5, 77
36 putts

Nice round.
#GetCured

What did you shoot today?

Shot a miserable 49 today. 3/7 fairways, 0/9 greens, 19 putts. Hadn't touched a club in nearly 2 weeks and it showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39-38
+5, 77
36 putts
Slow greens are awful, however, you need a putting skill intervention. Only thing holding you back dude.

43/43-86, I was pleased with my round. I lost my mind on one hole and took an 8, but other than that not too bad.

Didn't get a chance to post my round from yesterday. Decided to play the tips (7,000), and despite not scoring, I played some really solid golf. Finished at +7 79 mostly because I couldn't recover from barely missing the green. Tough lies and lipped putts were the story.

Today was different. Played a set of combo tees (6,350) and went off. 34-35 for =3 69, and frankly it could have been lower. It was awesome.

Played 9. Shot 41... Nothing great, couldn't get the swing in a groove today.

Played a horrible 45/43 89 with my club this morning at Orange lake legends. I could not get my iron game working at all. Only thing I guess that's good is my handicap with the club goes up. Just a plain old sad round. I either had pars or double bogeys it was a mess.

44/43 - 87 at Plantation in Frisco today. Had the SLDR mini in play the entire round, 57% of fairways hit, a vast improvement over the standard driver.

Just finished 18 and shot 81. Not the best of days but still got out and tried to make the best of it

Shot 81 on my home course today. Pretty solid round for me.

84 with an 11 on the 15th. Other than one tremendous blow up, I was very happy. It's coming back

Another 84 today. Not terrible, but could've been so much better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know I posted at least one score in our UK event thread, but here are my scores from Close House a couple weeks ago now

Filly Course, White tees, 6,034 yards, Par 70 (35,35) = 43/41 - 84 (Nett 70)

Colt Course, White tees, 6,308 yards, Par 71 (35,36) = 45/51 - 96 (Nett 82)

Haven't touched a club since to give my back a chance to recover but I will be back on my home course next weekend

A new personal best... 42/38

It was on a course that was only 5600 yards, but the driver was still problematic, so it offered no advantage. The short game was just awesome today. 27 putts and I pitched one in for birdie from 90 yards.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back