NHL 2014-2015 Season

None out west.

ahaha ohh.

He's recieved a lot of good press this year. Talk about developing into a more complete d-man. There was a lot of talk about him before and shortly after he was drafted and if he or John Tavares would go first overall, which was pretty high praise.
Definitely as underrated as I thought. Not as physical as I would like. But he's a fantastic skater with great puck skills. He's prone to a bone head turnover here and there, but if he could stop that crap I think he would be one of the leagues best.

Going back to Tampa all tied up, can't ask for better than that. Bishop has been exceptional.

Another series where Ben is overshadowed in the coverage, but so far not on the ice.

If it wasn't for Tavares breaking OHL scoring records, Hedman would have been a clear #1 draft pick.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If it wasn't for Tavares breaking OHL scoring records, Hedman would have been a clear #1 draft pick.

Agreed, I think both teams are happy with their picks though.

Carle just quit skating there, pathetic

Agreed, I think both teams are happy with their picks though.

So true. Not often does a forward/dman pair like that enter a draft so closely rated as franchise type guys.

I'm really surprised the loss of a helmet isn't a whistle these days. Seems like an awful injury and lawsuit waiting to happen.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy play by the Rangers. Bolts know how to pass to open man...Tied series.

I'm really surprised the loss of a helmet isn't a whistle these days. Seems like an awful injury and lawsuit waiting to happen.

Hey Sven this isn't the IIHF.
I think they should have to get off the ice right away or put it on with the chin strap done up. Also surprised they can still go out to warm up without a helmet.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy play by the Rangers. Bolts know how to pass to open man...Tied series.
It feels like both teams have traded spurts of playing fantastic and playing like utter crap. Bishop has just bailed us out more when we were sucking. Johnson has kinda helped as well.

It always surprises me when fans leave playoff games early. Can you imagine how much it would suck to say oh yeah, I was there, but I missed the comeback.

OK I would leave now.

It always surprises me when fans leave playoff games early. Can you imagine how much it would suck to say oh yeah, I was there, but I missed the comeback.

I have never left any game early, I want my moneys worth. Win, loose or shoot out I'll support my team.

Man, Rangers defence have left Henrik out to dry on so many occasions tonight.

I have never left any game early, I want my moneys worth. Win, loose or shoot out I'll support my team.
My dad was always a beat the traffic kinda guy. Even he will stay to the end of a playoff game though.

I actually missed a 3 game comeback by the lightning as a kid, scared me for life.

We also left the biggest comeback in NFL history, but we were on the choking side so I'm OK with that.

That didn't feel like nearly the dominating effort that the score suggests, but the Lightning definitely showed some spark. Bishop was fantastic, I can't wait to go to game 3.

Pretty ugly defense from the Rangers all night. They deserved to lose it. Should be interesting to see what changes they make for being in TB.

Dan

This made me laugh last night.

d26e419063690a56057d1b3a94f903d0.jpg

Aww I feel so bad for the Rangers.. 6 goals in a playoff game that's embarrassing.

I am nervous for tonights game! I fear the Hawks are going to come out pissed!

...and wildly entertaining for the rag naysayers!!!!
They were POUNDING Nash after the game on NBC, you would have enjoyed it.

That didn't feel like nearly the dominating effort that the score suggests, but the Lightning definitely showed some spark. Bishop was fantastic, I can't wait to go to game 3.

I agree they were very opportunist goals and very much based on turnovers from the rangers. Although TB had some amazing possesions inside the blue line that the rangers struggled with getting the puck out.

I agree they were very opportunist goals and very much based on turnovers from the rangers. Although TB had some amazing possesions inside the blue line that the rangers struggled with getting the puck out.
The only one I recall coming off the turnover was the shorthanded that opened it up. But the bolts are definitely an opportunistic team.

The only one I recall coming off the turnover was the shorthanded that opened it up. But the bolts are definitely an opportunistic team.

Johnson's 3rd goal came off a turnover by Stall where he fell at the blueline. Palat hit the post on the 2 on 1 and Johnson put in the rebound.

Back