Your Favorite Golf Accessory In Your Bag

THP Poker Chip. Given to me at the first THP Event I went to. The start of it all

My Hackers Paradise Albatross coin is by far the coolest thing I own, however I am mortified at the idea of losing it so it sits proudly on display in my office. #NeedAnother

Aside from that, probably my pitchfix or flix pro divot tool. I haven't been pronged in over a year and that is great news.

THP Sushi Putter Cover, THP Divot tool, and my ball marker of my daughter.

I seem to lose every damn accessory I own so I stopped buying them. So far this year I've lost my Detroit Lions divot tool, my Canucks divot tool, my awesome TheKing coin from Callaway, my Albatross coin, and countless others.

Nothing but generic stuff for me haha.

My MC putter cover...but it doesn't get out of the cup anymore. The Flix tool in green is my lost if its not there accessory.

Could say my Seamus original forged divot tool, or my Leupold rangefinder, but I would say it is my Orange Croc pattern scorecard holder. So cool and has a slot for my pencil so I don't lose it and can keep score easier while I am walking a round.

This is going to sound dumb, but I recently discovered that a tee can serve as a pitch mark fixer as well as ball marker. So now the only thing I have to keep in my bag is extra balls and tees. I have been using the hard plastic tees with the prongs on top and they are fantastic, much more durable than wood and work better to fix pitch marks.

Albatross coin ball marker and my pitchfix divot tool.

THP Divot tool

My new Virginia Tech ball mark that my parents got me for my birthday! The THP and Callaway coins I have are pretty dang cool too.

My two SeeMore poker chip ball markers received at the SeeMore event. Favorite 1a would be the THP Epoch tees.

Forgot about my THP Epoch tees... They're on the list. Like 'em so much I've got a sizable hoard going.

Anything with THP on it.

Except that "no big numbers" coin. I always seem to have a BUNCH of big numbers when using that damn thing.

I have an old French 5 franc coin that I use as my ball marker, not every round, but it is a constant in my bag (unless I travel). I think I got it in 1990.

Believe it or not, my towel. It has a brush on it and I've been using similar for 20 years. Looks similar to this:

31a7b7733bf1d7bc1a685241350dbecd.jpg

Another Greensaver vote.
I wasn't sure you were still using that. One of our marshalls just got three of the newest version.

Easily my GreenSaver!

Back