Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Wow!

That's our anniversary weekend too...

Mentioned this to my wife again and she is excited and wants me to try to get in. She wants to hit Disney so bad lol.

What I had to remind her of is that our first child will be 1 month old around then and that sealed the deal for not going. Really wish I could jump on this.

Depends on what someone wants. I think Clearwater Beach-St Pete beach is one of the best stretches in the entire country for tourism and old fashioned beach towns. Perhaps better when a travel thread is setup to not take away from this amazing event however.

i agree. wife and i spend a day there on our honeymoon as a break from the Orlando area. i was also there a couple times the year before our wedding. I am a big fan of Clearwater area.

If i get into this i don't see me spending any time at the parks but the wife can go and do whatever she wants while we are golfing and having a blast.

The wife is on board and I have the vacation days set just in case I make it in! I showed her the resort we would be staying at and that sealed the deal!

The wife is on board and I have the vacation days set just in case I make it in! I showed her the resort we would be staying at and that sealed the deal!
Yeah it is definitely a great resort, looks like lots of stuff to do to keep everyone busy while we do a little gawlfing

This looks awesome. Unfortunately I will be in a wedding...... sigh.

Well I ran the idea past my wife of just me going and she didn't say no, so that is a good sign!

Yeah it is definitely a great resort, looks like lots of stuff to do to keep everyone busy while we do a little gawlfing
My wife will be up for some fun while we're out golfing, spa, shopping, etc.!

Cost
$499 - For a single
$599 - For a couple (non-playing wife)
What's the rate for a non-playing husband?

What's the cost for albatross couple? This has been identified as a must attend for us.

What's the cost for albatross couple? This has been identified as a must attend for us.
Both golfers? Contact GolferGal via PM.

Thanks jb

Well I ran the idea past my wife of just me going and she didn't say no, so that is a good sign!
Bring her and the kids, it's Disney.

Amanda and I were literally just talking about this one, if we get in, I think we are definitely coming into Orlando early and probably on-site somewhere.

My gosh I love WDW.

Amanda and I were literally just talking about this one, if we get in, I think we are definitely coming into Orlando early and probably on-site somewhere.

My gosh I love WDW.

If you stay post event, its Food & Wine.

If you stay post event, its Food & Wine.

Yeah, and that's what SUCKS. If we request her getting the week after off we would get in crazy late Friday night and then have no guarantee of the weekend off (she could get call prior to her vacay week), whereas if we go before we are safe.

But MAN I want to do Food and Wine so badly, we've always talked about it and never been able to.

Best Disney experience I think available to adults. Just my opinion though.
Truthfully I am just as excited about the courses, Bridgestone gear and the entire Bridgestone Championship.

Yeah, and that's what SUCKS. If we request her getting the week after off we would get in crazy late Friday night and then have no guarantee of the weekend off (she could get call prior to her vacay week), whereas if we go before we are safe.

But MAN I want to do Food and Wine so badly, we've always talked about it and never been able to.

im not a big drinker and realy just go for the food and was telling JB my wife and I go about once a week for lunch while the kids are in school. The food is just so good.

Best Disney experience I think available to adults. Just my opinion though.
Truthfully I am just as excited about the courses, Bridgestone gear and the entire Bridgestone Championship.

Oh I love the Championship, and haven't missed one yet, I don't plan on missing this one either.

Its a chance at two birds one stone for us, and a possible extended period of awesome with THP'ers.

I'm excited to see Lake Buena Vista on the itinerary. It gets overshadowed by Palm and Magnolia, but it's a fantastic track and I love winding in between Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and the Port Orleans hotels.

Reeeeally wanna play these tracks.

I'm excited to see Lake Buena Vista on the itinerary. It gets overshadowed by Palm and Magnolia, but it's a fantastic track and I love winding in between Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and the Port Orleans hotels.

With Magnoila under maintenance at the time, I was excited to play LBV again.

Back