2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

It doesn't look like everyone signed up on the itinerary spreadsheet.

-I am arriving at 11:45 am Friday (PBI) if anyone wants to share a shuttle with me and my girlfriend
-we are departing at 4:30 pm Monday (PBI) if anyone wants to split a shuttle. I feel like the departure shuttle will be harder to get set up.

Might be the last hurrah for the travel bag. TSA has had its way with it and the wear is evident. no better event than this one to retire it afterwards

Might be the last hurrah for the travel bag. TSA has had its way with it and the wear is evident. no better event than this one to retire it afterwards

There is video evidence of you having your way with it as well

I just bought one because of this trip, no better trip for it to get beaten to hell.

Mike, my flight is 625 and I have a rental car. If you don't mind leaving a bit earlier than I have no problem giving you a ride
If this doesn't work for some reason we fly out at 7am and have a car and can take you.

Man was today brutal at work. One more to get through tomorrow and I have a TON of stuff that needs to be wrapped up before I leave at the end of the day. "Telecommuting" on Thursday, but we all know what that means.

For anyone interested, I land in Fort Lauderdale Thursday at 5:15 pm; and fly out Monday at 10:50 am and will have a rental car.

Anyone know the range cost down there? Planning on hitting some balls once I get down there early Friday afternoon trying to act like I care about how I play :beat-up:

Anyone know the range cost down there? Planning on hitting some balls once I get down there early Friday afternoon trying to act like I care about how I play :beat-up:

There are 3 of us talking about playing around 3 somewhere....

Wondering the same as I will likely tag along for that.

There are 3 of us talking about playing around 3 somewhere....

Well....I know a guy that could make that an even 4 if it works out.

36 on Friday? Hmmm

2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

I'll do 36.............beers sitting by the pool.

I will allow you to celebrate........for now.

Work to be done! :)

I'll be right there with you fri pm.

I'm in for Friday afternoon beers... we won't get there till around 3, wife is going to get a pedicure at 4 so I'll be all alone looking for full bottles calling my name. Unless anyone is getting in some range work

I'm in for Friday afternoon beers... we won't get there till around 3, wife is going to get a pedicure at 4 so I'll be all alone looking for full bottles calling my name. Unless anyone is getting in some range work

Think there is a few of us who would like some range work but are unsure on the range policy. I'll try calling tomorrow if I get a minute. I know some packages include unlimited range balls but not sure if we fall under that category

Think there is a few of us who would like some range work but are unsure on the range policy. I'll try calling tomorrow if I get a minute. I know some packages include unlimited range balls but not sure if we fall under that category
JB made it sound like it wouldn't be a problem. Let me know what you find out if you call though I'd love to hit a few

My elbow and biceps are out of practice. I'll need to spend some extra time at the bar to warm up appropriately for the weekend.

Back