#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff Returning In 2015

Somehow I missed this.
Glad to have his one back as an option for us THPers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great event to get schooled on Wilson equipment. The guy last year looked like they had a blast.

I couldn't be more excited about this. Really really hope to make this my first THP event.

Really really excited to see this is coming back. It looked like an absolute blast last year.

how did I miss that? that is an awesome announcment!

will it be held in chicago again, or somewhere else like... i dont know, Memphis? do they have offices in Memphis?

or I could live with another event up north :)

The hits just keep coming... another fantastic opportunity!!

Putting some final touches on the outline for this one and then after our meeting next month, we will launch the full details.

We know it was hinted and talked about, so we thought it deserved it it's own thread. THP & Wilson Staff will once again be bringing you #PersonalDistance in 2015 and an event to remember.

Meet the entire Wilson Staff team.
Play golf with Wilson Staff R&D.
Could there be some equipment involved? :D
And so much more.

Stay tuned for more details on what some THPers called one of the most memorable weekend's of their golfing life.

I can't wait to hear more details and timing of this one. That weekend was a TON of fun to follow along with last year.

I'm very interested in this one Wilson Staff if a great company and I like the way they are working their way back up trough social media

I kind of like Wilson right now. I hope to be able to try and get into this one.

~Rock

Looking forward to the sign-up. Have the Wilson V4 irons been released ? Sunday I was at the PGA SS and these were not available to see. Saturday I was at the Buffalo Grove dome to see Seemore putters and there was a demo day. Was able to hit the Wilson V4 21 degree utility iron and all I can say to WOW!! Was that easy to hit straight. Ready to get one and take the 21 hybrid out of the bag. But the Wilson employees did not have the V4 irons available to hit. D200 were there.

Looking forward to the sign-up. Have the Wilson V4 irons been released ? Sunday I was at the PGA SS and these were not available to see. Saturday I was at the Buffalo Grove dome to see Seemore putters and there was a demo day. Was able to hit the Wilson V4 21 degree utility iron and all I can say to WOW!! Was that easy to hit straight. Ready to get one and take the 21 hybrid out of the bag. But the Wilson employees did not have the V4 irons available to hit. D200 were there.

Yes, they have been released. I have seen them in the PGA SS in Orlando. They didn't have the utility irons, but those things are awesome.

Glad this one is coming back, Wilson Staff killed it last year and I can't imagine how they top it this year!

Using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome time.

loving this sound of this...hopefully get a chance to be in it after seeing the awesomeness of last year.

I like this. Sounds like an amazing event and opportunity for the fortuitous few that are chosen.

Putting some final touches on the outline for this one and then after our meeting next month, we will launch the full details.

Boom, that's great to hear, so happy to see this back on the calendar this year!!!

Had a great sit down with the fine folks at Wilson Staff to discuss this event.
Details coming soon, but to say its going to top last year is an understatement.

Definitely going to be a hot ticket item this year. Wilson went way above and beyond last year, the coverage and treatment was phenomenal.

Using Tapatalk

Details coming soon, but to say its going to top last year is an understatement.
Love hearing this. Expect nothing less from THP and wilson staff

This makes me smile. Whoever the lucky THPers are that get to make this trip are in for a once in a lifetime experience!

I desperately wanted to get in last year and I can't imagine this year's event getting better, but I'm sure it will be.

And I can confirm there will be table tennis.

Man and last year was truly amazing...can't wait to see what's in store for this year

Not possible!! And I don't say that lightly.

Back