Harry, 2014 was massive for innovation coming to market for you all with the return of Bertha and the Apex line, 2015 has been amped up on that front IMO (and I was curious to just HOW you would improve from last years line) as the 815's are insanely solid and the XR irons sure seem to be turning a lot of heads (I know the standard XR have with me in testing for review so far)...so the question...even though its not here yet...is 2016 going to be yet another leap for Callaway in terms of the tech we see brought to market. Personally I think the R-Moto and 360 Cup Face are incredibly good, so up from there is mind blowing.

We are definitely sensitive to it and listen to people's opinions on it. We've also done things to address the concerns, such as our trade in program in the Fall, performance guarantee, etc.

Do you ever want to put people in their place when they make derogatory comments (opinions) about your products that just aren't true? How hard is it to hold back and stay professional in those instances?

Any chance on more loft options for Lefties in wedges any time in the future, or sticking with the 52/56/60?

Harry, 2014 was massive for innovation coming to market for you all with the return of Bertha and the Apex line, 2015 has been amped up on that front IMO (and I was curious to just HOW you would improve from last years line) as the 815's are insanely solid and the XR irons sure seem to be turning a lot of heads (I know the standard XR have with me in testing for review so far)...so the question...even though its not here yet...is 2016 going to be yet another leap for Callaway in terms of the tech we see brought to market. Personally I think the R-Moto and 360 Cup Face are incredibly good, so up from there is mind blowing.

That's the idea. Premium Performance year after year and continuing to lead.

Do you ever want to put people in their place when they make derogatory comments (opinions) about your products that just aren't true? How hard is it to hold back and stay professional in those instances?

i don't get too annoyed by it. I like that people are passionate. I don't like it when it gets personal and I especially hate it when people present themselves as "experts" when they really don't have any credentials. But that's the way of the internets and the fifth estate.

That's the idea. Premium Performance year after year and continuing to lead.

Never resting on laurels, always innovating, always evolving...sounds like THP!

Love it Harry.

Any chance on more loft options for Lefties in wedges any time in the future, or sticking with the 52/56/60?

Good question. Ill look into that one.

Current WITB?

If you left the golf industry today what would you do tomorrow?

Current WITB?
XR driver. I have 3 shafts I use sort of interchangeably. (Shaft *****)
XR Pro 3 wood. PX HC LZ. 6.0
XR 3H Fuji Speeder 850
XR Pro 4-A XP 105, Stiff
MD2 Tour Issue 56,60
2-Ball Fang.
Chrome Soft.

Harry what's the main difference of the shafts in the XR LZ and the handcrafted LZ? Or is there no difference?

XR driver. I have 3 shafts I use sort of interchangeably. (Shaft *****)
XR Pro 3 wood. PX HC LZ. 6.0
XR 3H Fuji Speeder 850
XR Pro 4-A XP 105, Stiff
MD2 Tour Issue 56,60
2-Ball Fang.
Chrome Soft.

Lovin' the XP 105's!

Harry what's the main difference of the shafts in the XR LZ and the handcrafted LZ? Or is there no difference?
No difference at all. The Hand Crafted are just made in their facility here in SD. They can only do about 20 a day. Can't mass produce for a big, stock program. And, they put your name on it! So, you know, it's cooler. Haha.

Thanks for the Q&A Harry !

Thanks Harry, really appreciate your time.

Thanks for the Q&A Harry.

Harry, a lot of great answers. Thanks

This was pretty coo to follow along on. Also the statement that we should see the fuzion RX insert in other paint schemes really excites me. Thanks Harry!

Enjoyed reading this thread

Really enjoyed all the information from Harry...couldn't think of anything productive to ask that already hadn't been.

Thanks for doing this Harry. Really appreciate your willingness to take some time now and then to field the random questions us hackers have.

Back