Hello from London!

Matt1977

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

First time poster so thought i'd give some details of myself. Have played gold since i was about 15, started by hitting balls on a badly kept football pitch in the evenings after school, until the wardens informed us it was probably a tad dangerous (note: not once did we ever hit any animals/humans!) I played from then into my mid 20's, taking lessons and got down to around 14 handicap.

My girlfriend has recently got the golf bug so have been playing using my bro-in-law's clubs and, somehow, the old "power fade" (my interpretation) has disappeared and if anything i hit a nice high draw these days, amazing what some time off can do! have been practising hard and am back playing around 14-15 again. Have now invested in my own clubs (i'd list them in my signature if a knew how!) and am addicted once more. The goal for 2010 is single figures! here's to hoping! Matt

welcome to the THP Matt:clapp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Matt, from just across the water (the ocean, not the channel).

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Matt!

(You didn't say who your favorite Premier League is! Mine is City, thanks to my wife, who is a Mancunian.)

Don't forget to check out THIS THREAD.

:bananadance::welcome::wavey:

"You didn't say who your favorite Premier League is! Mine is City, thanks to my wife, who is a Mancunian."

Of course, how could i forget! I'm a Spurs fan so i gather we're both pretty happy at the moment!

Can anyone give me some advise as to where i can find the place to add in my signature?

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can add a signature (which you will do in your control panel). It's not a bunch, something like 20 or 25 I think.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can add a signature (which you will do in your control panel). It's not a bunch, something like 20 or 25 I think.

Excellent, thanks! Best get posting then!

about where in london are you located? i used to live in berkshire down near windsor. i would have to say my favorite place to have lived so far.

I'm from the outskirts of South London originally though am living in Chelsea now. I've lived in London for all my 31 years, i love it.

that's pretty cool. i'd like to move back if i could. hopefully if life works out well then that will become quite a possibility. (fingers crossed)

Back