THP Shirts Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our THP shirts from PAHR Golf arrived today and all I can say is WOW. Pahr really out did themselves here and we are officially blown away. The first run of these were in pretty low production but they will be available very soon. We got most sizes and both mens and womens are available. Price will be announced as soon as we are ready to sell. All I can say is the price tag from PAHR Golf still says $75 per shirt, but we will do better.

460264781_FAoK6-L.jpg

Nice, real nice!

i love the solid white one

• Admin
Scooter,
I am really blown away by this. Such high quality. No tags, just like the real shirts, and the material is really that darn nice. I have always said Pahr made some of the best shirts, and now I am glad we went with them even though they cost a little more.

Great to know JB. This goes against my normal "look", but I think I like th eone in the middle! Is that a men's or ladies?

Hot, hot, hot! Any of those for ladies?

• Admin
Almost half are Julie. Including that striped one that is for the ladies.

Very nice, seems like that could be a future purchase for me:D Ill show it off at my new CC im joining with Dent this upcoming season!

Almost half are Julie. Including that striped one that is for the ladies.

Oh, my mistake, I thought you had mentioned at one point that the girls' logo would be on the arm. Not that it matters, just fit and size do.

Dent we got that one in mens and womens. That is my favorite one too.

It depends on the shirt Dent, because the ladies striped one is a little different. But most are 100% "tech" material. Polyester. We are so sure that everybody will like them that we will of course offer a refund poilcy as well as an exchange policy.

It depends on the shirt Dent, because the ladies striped one is a little different. But most are 100% "tech" material. Polyester. We are so sure that everybody will like them that we will of course offer a refund poilcy as well as an exchange policy.

Sweet, love 100% polyester.

Very Nice! I like the grey and the brown myself. :blob:

Im wearing the gray one right now and love it. If you own PAHR golf shirts then you know already how nice they are, if you do not, then you are in for a treat to be able to get one for much less than they sell for retail and online stores. We have only a limited run for the first batch but will be adding more after these are gone and of course will be adding more colors and patterns. We should have everybody's size as well.

Hopefully tonight.

Love the stripe one--I think I even have the right skort to go matchy-matchy (just in case Grogger is paying attention).

What about the red one--men's or women's?

Mens and we have just one of them. The ladies is only available in the stripes right now bt we have every size for you girls.

I love the grey... looks like Pahr did a great job with these shirts

Love the stripe one--I think I even have the right skort to go matchy-matchy (just in case Grogger is paying attention).

What about the red one--men's or women's?

Yes, Matchy-Matchy that thing! :alien2:

GG had the striped one on today (she actually bought one) and it went well with black skort today (or shorts, I dont remember. She went and played with the girls.

GG had the striped one on today (she actually bought one) and it went well with black skort today (or shorts, I dont remember. She went and played with the girls.

LOL he is confused because as usual I changed 5 times before settling on my final outfit. I was wearing black shorts, and the THP shirt looked great! I absolutely loved the length of it. After each swing the shirt was in the same place it started and no belly was exposed. It was a little warm out there today, I think it was 75* or so and the moisture wicking material was great!

I was thinking the light blue skort. But khaki should work as well. Or the khaki capris. Or.... I think I gotta go buy one fast.

Back