Hello from Little Rock

razorback1972

Big,Bad,&Dangerous 2 know
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, my name is John and I'm a golf addict. I started back playing golf about 2 years ago after about a 10 year layoff when a buddy got a set give to him and wanted to start playing.

Also, i shot 87 yesterday at Stonelinks in LR. This is my lowest score since I started playing again.

In The Bag

Driver: Ping G15 9*
3 Wood: Ping Rapture 14*
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 19* & Raylor 22*
Irons: Taylormade Tour Burner 4 - PW
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52* & 60*
Putter: Never Compromise NCX-Ray Tau or Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #5
Balls: Srixon AD333

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP John.

Welcome to THP RB. I't would be hard for me to find time to golf in Arkansas with all the bass, strippers, crappie, duck hunting, .... Truly a sportsmans place to live. Not to mention some great golf.

Hope you enjoy the site!

welcome!

Welcome. I like Stonelinks, but go try Rebsamen Park just off downtown. I think it is a much better track and you will certainly find the bluffs across the river and the downtown skyline much more attractive than all those cotton fields at Stonelinks.

Wooooo Pig, Soooiiieee!

:welcome:

I do like Rebsamen. It's been closed because they redid the greens. It's opens back up tomorrow actually.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hey I know that guy! I wonder what ever happened to that free set so many clubs ago. :)

Hello, my name is John and I'm a golf addict. I started back playing golf about 2 years ago after about a 10 year layoff when a buddy got a set give to him and wanted to start playing.

Also, i shot 87 yesterday at Stonelinks in LR. This is my lowest score since I started playing again.

In The Bag

Driver: Ping G15 9*
3 Wood: Ping Rapture 14*
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 19* & Raylor 22*
Irons: Taylormade Tour Burner 4 - PW
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52* & 60*
Putter: Never Compromise NCX-Ray Tau or Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #5
Balls: Srixon AD333

Welcome to THP MikePSmith! Head over to the Check-in desk and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Back