Project X LZ Shaft - #TheGrandaddy Edition

Does anyone know if the 6.5 is S+ or X? I'm right on the border between S and X and an S+ would be an awesome fit for me.

Does anyone know if the 6.5 is S+ or X? I'm right on the border between S and X and an S+ would be an awesome fit for me.

6.5 is considered X by Project X.

According to PX 5.5 is S, 6.0 is S+ 6.5 is X 7.0 X+, but I have found I fit well in a 6.0 with about 106-108 MPH SS FWIW

EDIT: JB beat me to it

#TheGrandaddy shaft in play today for the first time! uploadfromtaptalk1431350011589.jpg

Just traded Jon for the LZ50 6.5 he won, having spent so much time with the 6.0 LZ50, this is a VERY exciting move for me.

Plus, that logo...yeah...there's some motivation there.

Wasnt sure the 6.5 was right for me but loving the feel so far.

Wasnt sure the 6.5 was right for me but loving the feel so far.
I would see that being an awesome fit for you! bombs.....

#TheGrandaddy shaft in play today for the first time! View attachment 19821

Heck yeah buddy! Put that bad boy to work!

Honestly, I love mine and have been playing it as my gamer since we got back. It's also a great reminder of all my teammates and the experience we had, then to see the ball crushed down the middle...my happy place features a PX Handcrafted.

I'm not too big of a shaft man but gosh darn does this look good. Hope everyone is enjoying this beaut of a shaft!

Speaking of Handcrafted... I have mine (NON THP) in my 815 ready for league tonight! Hopefully the weather will hold up...

Absolutely loving this shaft thru 9! Haven't had any of my typical big misses so far. If this continues my driver may be my favorite club in the bag.

This shaft is really special. I'm curious what the actual numbers are on it especially compared to the diamana I was fit for but with what I'm seeing on the course I really like it a lot. However there were a few shots that I feel like I didn't get the distance I expected and not sure why exactly that is, as it sure felt like I hit it well.

I would see that being an awesome fit for you! bombs.....

Maybe...but i really am not convinced I have the swing speed to load it properly. I wish I would have brought both shafts today, really would have been a good test. Maybe I will do that Saturday in Ohio.

Look what just got a Cally tip back on her?

Was a good trade with Jon, I'm pumped to try the two flexes against each other.

dfedc51510f82ef8aa36ef0d67f398da.jpg

Back