Callaway Live Show

Great show. I really enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan was the star tonight. Well done.

Awesome way to debut what I hope will be a great season for "Callaway Live". I agree that Ethan reacting some great Phil moments was great. "Chads Tiny Studio" was great as well. Harry seemed very natural.

Ugh. Aggravated that I missed this. I'll have to try to find a replay online. Hope it's available.

Ugh. Aggravated that I missed this. I'll have to try to find a replay online. Hope it's available.
Looks to be up on their website.

I enjoyed the show! Good to see Ethan and Chad get some air time! When I was watching I got the sense that for the first time Harry may of been a little nervous. Not sure if it was cause Mr Enberg was the guest, or if it was just cause this was something totally new. I can't wait to follow along with these.

I really enjoyed this. Going in I knew a bit of what was going on, but it came out really well. Now to make sure it can stream on THP so we can do live chats around it.

I just watched the show and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't really sure what to expect, especially from the first show but I liked it. I thought the first guest was great too. It will be fun to watch this progress over time.

I really enjoyed this. Going in I knew a bit of what was going on, but it came out really well. Now to make sure it can stream on THP so we can do live chats around it.

Are you talking live chats with Harry while he's on air, or live chats with each other about Harry's show?

Oh, that would be a lot of fun.

Just watched it, and it was pretty good. Wasn't sure what to expect. Excited to see what they do with the upcoming ones.

Just watched it. Had a few chuckles. Looking forward to the next episode

I can't wait to see where they take this show, last night was great, I'm sure it'll only get bigger and better.

Pretty cool idea. It would be cool to have Callaway staffers like Arnie and Player as guest hosts. Maybe even have modern PGA guys on with them and hear about old stories, new swing methods vs theirs, kind of old vs new. Anyway. Pretty cool.

Anyone watching tonight?

I think this is a well done show.

I'm watching and a better flow this show than last. They cleaned up a lot delivery wise

I'm watching and a better flow this show than last. They cleaned up a lot delivery wise

I agree, loved the office putting...
Wonder how many takes on the hallway putt..

Really good show tonight!!!

Ugh…this was back on tonight? I totally missed it.

Was driving and unable to watch "live". Guess I know what I'll be watching once I get home

[Googles Paige Spiranac]

Hmm...

[Sets reminder for Callaway Live]

Back