Do you tee it up on par 3s?

MTC82

Reaction score
Handicap
I play with many people that don't do it, even with a long iron, but me personally I'm under the belief that if you can tee it up you do it. Even if it's a wedge. What about you?

I didn't used to but now I do unless I'm being lazy. Jack said anytime you can tee it up, do so!

If I'm on a tee box I tee it up.

Wit the state of some of the tee boxes I play off of, you're flat our crazy not too

I never used to, but I had a wise THPer ask me once why I wasted opportunities to tee a ball up when I had the chance. Since then I always tee it up on a Par 3.

Only long par 3s.

Every single time.

Yes, every single time. Even with wedges. Just vary the tee height as the club gets shorter.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Always.

I always do now. And I usually tee it up high with my irons cause I tend to top the ball a lot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I always tee it up. I'm a fan of the Epoch tees so you can have consistent heights on all tee shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Jack said.

Depends on the hole. Sometimes I tee it up and other times I don't. Just go on gut instinct, no rhyme, reason, or pattern.

Always. I tee it real low, as if the ball was sitting in a good fluffy lie.

Jack

I tee it up even if I bury the tee so deep you would never know it was there.

Yes, I generally put the tee in at about ground level for any irons but at least that guarantees me of having a perfect lie every time.

I used to previously to 2015 but now I just hit off the tee box without a tee. I've had much better luck without.

Always use a tee. If the rules are going to allow me an advantage im taking it. Plus if it's good enough for Jack I'm not arguing with it.

While out with my nephew yesterday and helping him out (he asked for the help, I would never offer without being asked) he dropped one on the tee box and I told him exactly what Freddie said, Jack said he could not understand not taking the opportunity to tee it up. My nephew teed it up on the rest of the par 3's.

Every single time. Don't know why you wouldn't give yourself an advantage?

Yep. If it's good enough for Jack, it's good enough for me!

Always and I've never considered not using a tee on par 3s.

Yes, every time. I don't tee it high, but I do tee it.

Back