What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this:

hwl

Would have preferred something other than Nike but I like the fact that you can cinch it to fit.

915 D2 10.5* went from ponder to purchase pretty quickly after a full round with one.

Looks great Rob! But you can't wait to hit those bad boys
Thbals....No doubt trying to either finagle my schedule tomorrow or may try and get out Sunday.

Filled in my last gap in the bag for this year
1fd8b85001a997ed973f869720ba71bd.jpg

Brought myself a Callaway Dawn patrol glove today, for $13 I couldn't turn it down. I've tried them before and found it was no good in the wet but in the dry it was good.

Haven't paid them yet, but will be paying the toll roads to get to the Gaylord Palms resort today for LIITA!!!

Grabbed a set of (11) Master's ed. NDMC grips for just under $7 a grip. Looking ahead since after this season I'm gonna have to re-grip a few of my irons.

Have been pondering new woods for the bags and just went all in yesterday. Traded in every driver, fww and hybrid in the garage/bag for:

LH Taylormade R15 TP with an Aldila Tour Rogue Black 95MS 70-S
LH Taylormade AeroBurner 3W Matrix Rul-Z 60 Stiff
LH Taylormade AeroBurner 3H Matrix Rul-Z 70 Stiff
LH Taylormade AeroBurner 4H Matrix Rul-Z 70 Stiff

Have been pondering new woods for the bags and just went all in yesterday. Traded in every driver, fww and hybrid in the garage/bag

Im considering doing the same thing...I just don't know what I'd get

I'm not one to usually trade anything in, but I realized I can't play all the clubs that have been accumulating, plus the woods/shafts have advanced enough where there were noticeable gains in distance and accuracy. Still hard to look at the bag with literally only irons in it (all the woods had to be special ordered). Of course I made the mistake of hitting the apex pros so now I'm thinking of trading in the mizunos for those, lol. Did I mention I needed a new bag too?

Post via Taptalk

Got a Ping i25 off of eBay for $130. It was like new with the headcover, tool and an extra grip. Quite pleased!

Got a i25 S and L wedge for $80 total. I wanted a cheap 54-58 combination to see if I preferred it over 52-56. For that price, really couldn't say no.

I bought a dozen B330-RXS. I am looking for a little more spin on shots into and around the green, so this should help. Spoke to Jeff from Bridgestone on the phone who talked me into staying with the RX series as I'm on the cusp between RX and regular B330.

Went to the Local Golf Demo day out on the range. Met up with the Ping rep and got fitted into a new driver. Ended up with the best results on the Ping G30 SF Tec 10* and a Tour65 RFlex shaft. Was hitting balls really well compared to my G25 I have now. Had to be the Turbolators.

After that headed over to the Callaway tent. Wanted to try the hybrids out (XR & BBAlpha). Tried both and was getting a lower flight with the XR and the BB I was hitting them awesome. Started with the stiff flex and he said that was looking good, told him i wonder how i would do with the regular and glad I did. Couldn't hit nothing but straight or draw with it then. So ended up ordering a BBAlpha 20*RFlex. Pretty pumped to get these clubs!!!

A second set of XTDs. My current set already is showing wear from all my usage in the net. These are a steal on eBay now so I can keep a new set for on the course and use my old set for practice. Best of all worlds.

A Bridgestone TD-01 True Balance with a SuperStroke SS2R. Kind of excited about the roll this thing puts on a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back