SeeMore Putters Thread

Hopefully the finish stays on yours better than mine. I had one like that and it started coming off in spots. Luckily the crew helped me and swapped it out for the newer version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to keep an eye on it. The putter is just about new, so it hasn't seen any on-course abuse yet, so I'll put it through lots of 3 putts tomorrow and see how it hold up. :act-up:

On another note, I really need to start breaking out the better camera for these pictures...

Somebody's got an m7 on eBay that he's not telling us about. You know who you are... :alien:

girard what happened to that poor thing??!?!?! I think he bought it last year as a fixer upper.

Was that the fixer upper one? I forgot all about that club.

Big FGP has landed, time to drain some putts!

Good luck with her!!

You can't tease us like that without pictures!:alien:

And for that mentality, the DB4 is the perfect solution. It's a beauty!

Totally agree I have the best of three world DB4 , X4 and now Diving Board, I had my DB4 for sale but taking it off market place there is something about it that is just, well I can't put it in words

D0E891D3-C423-4401-B17B-D6EBEA3C169E_zpsrgbf8umb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]As I said.... Beautiful
629222B1-4C11-450E-8908-8E2F94425985_zpsj1unv2an.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I loved the finish on the DB-4, but I just couldn't get it to work for me. Beautiful, beautiful putter, though.

First time out with Big FGP, this putter is amazing. The roll even on the bumpy greens was pure. I drained a couple of long putts too, the feel on this putter was so soft with a nice sound at impact. It may be my go to putter, that is hard to take my V line out of the bag, quite a impression it made with me. Only thing I may do is shorten it to 34" when I chocked down, this thing was magical

Hey guys, Seemore putters have long been a ponder for me. Do the Golfsmith stores have a fitting system for them? If I'm going to buy in to the Seemore system, I might as well make sure I have the right fit and specs.

Hey guys, Seemore putters have long been a ponder for me. Do the Golfsmith stores have a fitting system for them? If I'm going to buy in to the Seemore system, I might as well make sure I have the right fit and specs.

They typically have a few different models but don't think they are an authorized fitter. SeeMore does have an interactive fitting tool which is very accurate IMO.

http://www.seemore.com/fitting/

They typically have a few different models but don't think they are an authorized fitter. SeeMore does have an interactive fitting tool which is very accurate IMO.

Cool, thanks.

Hopefully I can sneak over there and roll a few to get a feel for the different models.

It's time for a putting change for me.

I second this online fitting tool. The big thing it said for me was to make mine 68° flat. Was the perfect call on their part!

Was that the fixer upper one? I forgot all about that club.

Guilty as charged. It's all fixed up as best as I can make it. More of a see if I can sell it, if not no big deal. I'll play it. I love the setup.

Really should put my mfgp up instead as I can't seem to roll a put in to save my life with that thing.

Okay, so I made a stop at Golfsmith tonight and rolled what Seemore putters they had.

I liked the PTM1 and they had a nickel PCB that I liked. Didn't like any of the insert models. There wasn't much else to try in the milled style, no carbon steel or gun metal.

I think I'm definitely going the blade style, and moving away from the mallet.

Thoughts on the feel of the others they didn't have? Just stick with these for now as my first? Not sure where else I could try them in the area.

Shout out to Kang for sending my his DB4x recently. I took it out this past Sunday for its maiden voyage. While my speed was off (winter greena) my putting was noticeably better than recent rounds. I like the plummers neck and the mid-mallet head style, add the RST and it's a great combo for me so far.

Okay, so I made a stop at Golfsmith tonight and rolled what Seemore putters they had.

I liked the PTM1 and they had a nickel PCB that I liked. Didn't like any of the insert models. There wasn't much else to try in the milled style, no carbon steel or gun metal.

I think I'm definitely going the blade style, and moving away from the mallet.

Thoughts on the feel of the others they didn't have? Just stick with these for now as my first? Not sure where else I could try them in the area.

I personally prefer the carbon steel black gunmetal series feel over all others. They will give you a softer feel / sound than the 2 that you mentioned that you tried at Golfsmith. While quite pricey new, they can be found on the THP marketplace or Ebay very reasonably priced for a putter in very good condition. The milled stainless steel mSeries putters fall in between what you tried today and the black gunmetal imo.

I personally prefer the carbon steel black gunmetal series feel over all others. They will give you a softer feel / sound than the 2 that you mentioned that you tried at Golfsmith. While quite pricey new, they can be found on the THP marketplace or Ebay very reasonably priced for a putter in very good condition. The milled stainless steel mSeries putters fall in between what you tried today and the black gunmetal imo.
I agree with the Black Gunmetal carbon steel feeling the best of all of the ones that I have tried.

Took the mFGP out for the maiden voyage today. Other than some distance issues, that I admit are my fault, this putter is amazing. Lots of feedback on mishits, and putts on the sweet spot feel oh so good. This thing ain't going anywhere.

I'm going to see if someone around has one I can roll.

They are definitely more than I want to spend, but if I can find a super clean used one, then I may go for it.

The benefit of ordering new for me is that according to their fitting tool, I need 31.5/32 and likely 68 degrees, so the customization on order from the source would be nice.

I'm going to see if someone around has one I can roll.

They are definitely more than I want to spend, but if I can find a super clean used one, then I may go for it.

The benefit of ordering new for me is that according to their fitting tool, I need 31.5/32 and likely 68 degrees, so the customization on order from the source would be nice.
3 of 4 of my black gunmetal putters were bought used for $125 or less and there is not a single ding on any of them. Definitely have to be patient though to find the right one for the right deal.

Any club fitter, or large golf retailer that does club repair, can fit the length and lie for you. I do my own length adjustments. Golfsmith in Atlanta has adjusted the lie to 69 on several putters for me.

Back