SeeMore Putters Thread

CB 36" green shaft ! It feels amazing , lighter then my X4 CB , wasn't expecting the green shaft , but Alex put it on. The balance is incredible. Now I just need all the snow gone so I can go to the greens. Thanks SeeMore , Alex
Definitely a sweet looking putter. Mine is scheduled for delivery on Sat. FedEx is taking the scenic route with mine to avoid all that nasty weather you guys have been having lately.

awesome diving board right there!

So can someone confirm that when the Diving Board is attached it's not USGA compliant? Is it easy to remove?

So can someone confirm that when the Diving Board is attached it's not USGA compliant? Is it easy to remove?
Standard allen wrench is all that's needed.

Man, I don't even feel worthy talking about my newest purchase!

With the Diving Board

47f51bbafdd51a61cac151af6bba3657.jpg

f47745bfd988dad43c695e7a280b539e.jpg

188a130b6f53d09a743d64f2cdd4442f.jpg

Without the Diving Board

33a73a9971196c8e36a206968a4ae622.jpg

43ea9b95721b4a5a37b6a52057e24ef9.jpg

c81580bbf9b95a5def73dae6df6ce9ab.jpg

ALL SeeMore purchases are worthy of words and pictures!!!

I'll take a few pics when I get home this evening. I grabbed a basically brand new mFGP for a steal on eBay. Beautiful putter and it actually feels a lot better than I expected. I think I'm gonna game it for the next few rounds in place of the m5 and see how it goes.

Does the screw have to be replaced when the diving board is removed? It looks a little weird with the screw not sitting flush? Asthetic, I know, but kind of a detractor.

With the Diving Board

47f51bbafdd51a61cac151af6bba3657.jpg

f47745bfd988dad43c695e7a280b539e.jpg

188a130b6f53d09a743d64f2cdd4442f.jpg

Without the Diving Board

33a73a9971196c8e36a206968a4ae622.jpg

43ea9b95721b4a5a37b6a52057e24ef9.jpg

c81580bbf9b95a5def73dae6df6ce9ab.jpg

That finish is nothing short of incredible!

Yep, that finish is stellar.

Give me an mFGP2 in that finish and I would die a happy man.

Hell, ANY of the mSeries in that finish. PLEASE.

Does the screw have to be replaced when the diving board is removed? It looks a little weird with the screw not sitting flush? Asthetic, I know, but kind of a detractor.

No it does not. The head will not come off of the shaft. I just put the screw back in because I figured an empty hole would look weird. Empty holes need to be filled.......

.....I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. I want that finish bad.

Yuuuusssss!

I've been thinking the exact same thing. I want that finish bad.

Seriously, the satin line, the gunmetal line, and then this finish in the mSeries too? Holy completeness batman.

I can dream!

Seriously, the satin line, the gunmetal line, and then this finish in the mSeries too? Holy completeness batman.

I can dream!

I am going to respectfully disagree. The torched finish needs to be special, like the Smoke Diamond. Offering the torched finish on a select group of Private Reserve putters would be awesome.

I am going to respectfully disagree. The torched finish needs to be special, like the Smoke Diamond. Offering the torched finish on a select group of Private Reserve putters would be awesome.

I disagree with your disagree. Because it would move some putters, in a large way IMO.

I disagree with your disagree. Because it would move some putters, in a large way IMO.
Depends on the price point. I mean, THPers would buy. All of them, because we're awesome like that.

Would absolutely love a torched m7, ONE cs or mFGP DF! Or perhaps one of each...

I agree with your disagree.

Would absolutely love a torched m7, ONE cs or mFGP DF! Or perhaps one of each...

I would sell my sould for a left handed torched ONE cs

I agree. It's one thing to love a putter... Add a crazy finish to it? Yeahhhhh buddy. Sold sold sold.

Back