SeeMore Putters Thread

3 of 4 of my black gunmetal putters were bought used for $125 or less and there is not a single ding on any of them. Definitely have to be patient though to find the right one for the right deal.

Any club fitter, or large golf retailer that does club repair, can fit the length and lie for you. I do my own length adjustments. Golfsmith in Atlanta has adjusted the lie to 69 on several putters for me.
Talk about a bargain... I'll keep my eye out. My trigger finger gets itchy though, lol.

Talk about a bargain... I'll keep my eye out. My trigger finger gets itchy though, lol.

keep an eye on ebay, I bought a one cs and a m2 for 70 bucks each last month, there are some great deals out there

keep an eye on ebay, I bought a one cs and a m2 for 70 bucks each last month, there are some great deals out there

Hard to go through a winter without getting an incredible deal on a SeeMore.

Hard to go through a winter without getting an incredible deal on a SeeMore.

I'm already 2 deep. Sometimes, the hunt is half the fun!

SeeMore Putters Thread

I am hooked on Seemore, I wish I would have found these earlier. The feel, sound and roll are pure. I am itching to add more to the collection now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am hooked to Seemore, I wish I would have found these earlier. The feel, sound and roll are pure. I am itching to add more to the collection now

It's an addiction, but a good one.

I am eyeing another 2, this could be just the start

Welcome to the club. Just relax and embrace the inevitable.

What search terms do you all use on eBay to find all of the SeeMore's for sale? I mainly use 'seemore putter' or 'seemore' and just don't want to be missing any steals.

I just go with seemore and then filter by dexterity

I use Seemore putters and filter by price lowest to highest

Seemore in sporting goods - golf. Have my search sorted by newly listed since I look at it at least once a day.

Got my first Seemore a couple days ago and am so impressed with the RST. I quickly discovered I was tilting my head to the right at address and easily adjusted my ball/head/eye alignment. Definitely seems to putt me in the correct position over the ball to see the correct line and makes it easier to aim my putter face. This morning I was able to purchase another Seemore(SB1) in mint condition on eBay for $170. Can't wait to get it and have more putts drop. I'm playing today and report back to see if the RST works on the course.

Update:

Had a 3 putt on the first hole with my new putter but recovered nicely draining birdie putts of 27, 18, and 12 feet during the round. I had 3 other birdie putts lip out so I'm psyched about my new Seemore!

Last edited:
Got my first Seemore a couple days ago and am so impressed with the RST. I quickly discovered I was tilting my head to the right at address and easily adjusted my ball/head/eye alignment. Definitely seems to putt me in the correct position over the ball to see the correct line and makes it easier to aim my putter face. This morning I was able to purchase another Seemore(SB1) in mint condition on eBay for $170. Can't wait to get it and have more putts drop. I'm playing today and report back to see if the RST works on the course.

Update:

Had a 3 putt on the first hole with my new putter but recovered nicely draining birdie putts of 27, 18, and 12 feet during the round. I had 3 other birdie putts lip out so I'm psyched about my new Seemore!

Nice! That SB1 was my first SeeMore (I got it mainly for the long sight line) and I had a similar experience: I got better pretty quickly. But taking a lesson with an SPi instructor made a HUGE difference! Later, if you feel like it's not working as well as it did, taking a lesson in SPi technique will really help

Nice! That SB1 was my first SeeMore (I got it mainly for the long sight line) and I had a similar experience: I got better pretty quickly. But taking a lesson with an SPi instructor made a HUGE difference! Later, if you feel like it's not working as well as it did, taking a lesson in SPi technique will really help

I will look into a lesson as there is a Seemore certified fitter/instructor locally.

The funny part is that I always dismissed Seemore putters as being silly because there was no way I could get close to making the red oval disappear. It's obvious now that it was MY setup that was the problem, not the Seemore design!! I've been putting for 30+ years with my eyes/head way out of position and now that my Seemore putter has forced me to correct that and I'm seeing and hitting my intended line at least twice as often. Once I got comfortable with my new setup the results were immediate. Making 2 birdie putts over 18 feet and a 12 footer with my first Seemore outing yesterday was very encouraging. I had 4 other birdie putts either lip out or graze the edge of the hole. My regular golf buddy that was playing with me said it was the best he had ever seen me putt and I think he's right. I'm just not the type of putter that makes multiple long putts in the same round.

I feel foolish for not giving Seemore an honest trial sooner but it's exciting to finally have hope that my putting can improve after decades of mediocre putting. I've tried every putting style and grip over the years - long, belly, and even Kuchar style with no improvement. I've never been a bad putter but I've always been an above average ball striker and a below average putter for my index. I'm actually excited to work on my putting now and I'm also going to enjoy adding a few more Seemore models to my somewhat excessive putter collection over the next few months.
:banana:

Just acquired my first seemore! An Si2 that MichiganSlice decided to give me when he heard I was wanting to get into seemores! Didn't think to take any pics and now I am at work. Si2 with a double bend shaft and Iomic grip. already love it! Very easily could become my gamer for 2015.

I think I'm taking the HT out today. Been all in on the Tri Sole mFGP2 lately but today feels different

I will look into a lesson as there is a Seemore certified fitter/instructor locally.

The funny part is that I always dismissed Seemore putters as being silly because there was no way I could get close to making the red oval disappear. It's obvious now that it was MY setup that was the problem, not the Seemore design!! I've been putting for 30+ years with my eyes/head way out of position and now that my Seemore putter has forced me to correct that and I'm seeing and hitting my intended line at least twice as often. Once I got comfortable with my new setup the results were immediate. Making 2 birdie putts over 18 feet and a 12 footer with my first Seemore outing yesterday was very encouraging. I had 4 other birdie putts either lip out or graze the edge of the hole. My regular golf buddy that was playing with me said it was the best he had ever seen me putt and I think he's right. I'm just not the type of putter that makes multiple long putts in the same round.

I feel foolish for not giving Seemore an honest trial sooner but it's exciting to finally have hope that my putting can improve after decades of mediocre putting. I've tried every putting style and grip over the years - long, belly, and even Kuchar style with no improvement. I've never been a bad putter but I've always been an above average ball striker and a below average putter for my index. I'm actually excited to work on my putting now and I'm also going to enjoy adding a few more Seemore models to my somewhat excessive putter collection over the next few months.
:banana:
Congratulations on your success. At your index everything else is obviously pretty dialed in.

I think that's the thing with SeeMore. Regardless of index, the little things matter and IF a golfer uses the system as it's designed you should see improvements.

I think I'm taking the HT out today. Been all in on the Tri Sole mFGP2 lately but today feels different
The HT is a sweet putter. But don't forget to give the DF some love too.

Just acquired my first seemore! An Si2 that MichiganSlice decided to give me when he heard I was wanting to get into seemores! Didn't think to take any pics and now I am at work. Si2 with a double bend shaft and Iomic grip. already love it! Very easily could become my gamer for 2015.
MichiganSlice is a pretty cool guy. Check out Jman's SeeMore threads as well as the SeeMore site to learn how to get the most out of your Si2.

First Seemore is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Really liked the feel of the PTM1 and just picked one off the bay.

Going to cut it down 2" and have it bent to 68* based on the online fitting tool's recommendations.

Really looking forward to spending some time rolling putts with it!

I have had a Seemore M8 for a few years and absolutely love it....Great looking and great feel

I have had a Seemore M8 for a few years and absolutely love it....Great looking and great feel

I have the PR version and absolutely agree with your assessment!

I used to have a Seemore but sold it a few weeks ago. Does SPI work with a non-Seemore putter?

Payne was rolling the FGP like an absolute sir!

Back