New to the forum - NE OH

Hammer22

Outlier
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. Have been lurking for a while, especially after taking a handful of years off from the game due to family, work, moves, extra business ventures, etc. Dove back in this year with a trip to the Masters to catch one of the practice rounds, preceded by some golf down south. New sticks in the bag and looking forward to hitting the ground running (swinging?) again, and even set up a new profile somewhat! From SE MI, but currently in NE OH and glad to see a lot of activity here from forum members. Will also have to check out the Albatross Club since I give to a lot of animal charities as well. Regards, Joe.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Joe!

:welcome: Joe!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Joe!

Welcome Joe

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.....Ohio has a big group! But I'm thinking only one Michigan State fan from Ohio. Hahaha

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcone to THP!

Welcome to THP. Have a lot of members in the NE Ohio area

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Joe. Where at from SE Mi are you from?

Very cool to see all the responses - much more civil than some of the car forums I've been on for 20+ years. Must be a golfer thing! Glad to be here for sure.

Welcome to THP Joe. Where at from SE Mi are you from?

Grew up in both Livonia and Farmington Hills, then was in E.L. for four years. Bounced around a bit after that...

Welcome to THP!

You've probably seen it, but just in case:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Ohio-Indiana-amp-Surrounding-Area-chat-thread

A lot of NEO guys (& MI & IN & other OH guys) play together pretty often. Hope you can make it sometime!

Where are you located?

Thanks for the heads-up on that thread. Am in Cleveland, but have yet to find a sizeable amount of folks to get out on the course with. It didn't help that I had many years off, but definitely going back at it full-speed. Not sure if I can crack in to the 70's again this year, but I'll sure put the effort in to it. Note to self: never take a break from golf again!

Back