What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been considering a GPS watch for a while now, but I certainly didn't expect to get the S4 as a present.

We will have to sort a round Damo once I get to grips with it

Yes, definitely mate. Just give me a shout and we can sort a game out..

Sports Direct doing a massive 70-90% off sale, Adidas Adizero golf shoes for £12.99 :shock:, I got a few 2 for 1 items on thermals also, big bag of goodies for under £50, what a great day :banana:

Adizero_zpsf64f84da.jpg

Damn, thats cheap. I'll have to pop along to my local Sports Direct to see if there's a sale on...

Yesterday, I bough:

Taylormade SLDR Irons, 3-PW with DG X100 Shafts.
Taylormade SLDR Rescue, 17* X-Flex Speeder
1 Dzn Pro V1X
Taylormade Juggernaut Bag.

are courses open in your area? we need to talk!
One of them opened up for Friday, yesterday, and today. It's built on sand, so whenever it warms up for a few days they have the best chance of being open. I saw them announce on their Facebook page on Friday, so I called immediately and made a time for Saturday. And believe it or not, the course was in great shape considering it had been closed for a month.

Yesterday I paid for some greens fees and I think today I will do the same.

Ordered a bridgestone j715 b5 9.5 degree head while cruising the bay last night

Picked up a set of 2014 Tour Preferred CB's with KBS Tour S shafts on Saturday...

Adicross Spikeless shoes
Titleist winter mittens
Box of Bridgestone E6
Nike Tech Xtreme gloves

R15 TP Black head- Speeder 661 Evolution Tour Spec...the black crown looks solid,fit and finish was also very good.
I hated it hitting it indoors, tried it at an outdoor range and it seemed like a totally different club.
Very solid, muted with a slight metallic thwack to it.

A Big Bertha Alpha 815 9* Driver and a used Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood Fairway wood.

Ping G30 SF TEC.

Picked up a driver shaft I've been wanting to try: Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65... for $12 plus shipping at RBG. Got some other stuff (new spikes, etc.) while I was at it.

Picked up a driver shaft I've been wanting to try: Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65... for $12 plus shipping at RBG. Got some other stuff (new spikes, etc.) while I was at it.

What! $12.00 is a steal . What site is RBG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 doz Z-Star XV - I had a $20 Golfnow reward code to use up. Haven't tried these yet. They sound similar to the SR3 I love, so for $20 why not?

Grabbed 3 different Callaway belts, 2 Adidas belt buckles, 10 Iomic golf grips to regripp my brother in laws clubs, and an Ogio golf towel.

Brand new Nike mod 90 for $113 :)

Green Fee's.

Monthly membership dues.

Did some virtual window shopping for a new bag but didn't pull the trigger.

Got a couple Callaway shirts, a pair of shorts and a belt before my 30% discount for Callaway apparel expires at the end of the year. All that for under $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back