True Detective anyone? (possible spoilers)

Pretty crazy end to that episode. Terrible job of securing the building

This show is greatly missing Cary Fukunaga as director. Still watching it though!

Those poor no-name detectives were getting dropped left and right. And those poor protesters didn't stand a chance

Just caught up last night and what an ending to an episode. Almost Heat esque shootout

Finally got around to Sunday's episode last night. I have to be honest and say that I am having trouble following this. A guy pawned some stuff, so he posted guys with machine guns in his warehouse to shoot any cops on sight?

We've had my oldest niece for the last few weeks and I haven't been able to watch but will be getting caught up this weekend.

Wow only 3 episodes left already.
Tonight's wasn't too bad....more unaswered questions lol

Tonight and 1 more to go. Still don't think it's nearly ad good ad last season and definitely think there's a lot of work to be done to wrap up this one in 2 hours

Tonight and 1 more to go. Still don't think it's nearly ad good ad last season and definitely think there's a lot of work to be done to wrap up this one in 2 hours

I agree. Still a really solid show. Last season set the bar too high. But this season is shaping up for a ridiculous finale

I agree. Still a really solid show. Last season set the bar too high. But this season is shaping up for a ridiculous finale
Will be interesting to see what they do if anything for a season 3

Very interesting ending to the episode. Next week's finale is 90 minutes too

Very interesting ending to the episode. Next week's finale is 90 minutes too

Show sure has picked up. Sad to see it go till next year

I think the show has been great. I think the "issue" is there are alot of moving parts and sub plot lines that makes it a little hard to follow at times but I hope they can wrap it up next week. The cast has been awesome. Some episodes I hope that they kill off Vince Vaughn and others I think he is awesome.

I think the show has been great. I think the "issue" is there are alot of moving parts and sub plot lines that makes it a little hard to follow at times but I hope they can wrap it up next week. The cast has been awesome. Some episodes I hope that they kill off Vince Vaughn and others I think he is awesome.

Vince was pretty awesome in the last one

This season grew on me for sure & glad I didn't give up on it. This is the first time in a while I've wanted to see the bad guy succeed at getting revenge

I'm in the same boat. Vaughn is the good bad guy

Season finale tonight

Finale was solid. ...didn't care for the last 15 minutes but whatever

Finale was solid. ...didn't care for the last 15 minutes but whatever

Finale was very similar to the entire season for me. I could not figure out what was going on.

Finale was very similar to the entire season for me. I could not figure out what was going on.
This. I apparently need to watch this show with subtitles and an outline. I am not really sure how some of the connections were made or even who some of these key figures were.

Incidentally, the best moment of the entire series was the unintentional comedy of Vince Vaughn's girlfriend telling him what a bad actor he is.

Back